View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
D&Q
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-10-2010, 09:13 PM
Diesel is scared of the dark, hate the winter months practically have to drag him out nad Quinn is afraid of my sons go go hamster, think he tried to eat it and the wheels caught his tounge lol
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2010, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by decca234uk View Post
Fireworks. Every dog I've had has been terrifed of them.
My BC used to be terrified of fireworks but he is 15 and is now deaf so sleeps through them all. They don't bother my Staffie X, but not sure of Saluki as have only had her since January but as she is timid I am foreseeing a problem. I really really hate firework night which now seems to go on for two weeks before 5th November and two weeks after.
crumble
Dogsey Junior
Male 

05-10-2010, 09:03 PM
well my gracie hates the hoover as soon as she hears it she legs it upstairs to get away from it and won't come back down until its turned off.
LittleOscar
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-10-2010, 10:59 AM
Oscar is not overly keen on the hoover or the hair dryer, he has yet to experience the joys of fireworks. Although we recently had thunder and he seemed ok with that.
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2010, 07:11 PM
Fireworks
Tressa
New Member!
Female 

10-10-2010, 04:00 PM
The dark, would you believe! And the vacuum cleaner.
ume chika
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-10-2010, 01:35 PM
he was scared of snowmen last winter when there was a lot in the park he would back off and bark at them, so we taught him not to be scared by encouraging him to go up to them and touching them saying its safe and good boy giving him lots off affection if he came close. now he doesnt have a problem but now he will pee on everyone he can find lol.
still havent manged to get him over his fear of horses though, but we rarley see them, i think he just needs to get used to them.
Gracey
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Kiah is scared of... windscreen wipers such a silly dog, but she hates them, poor thing!
Woofles
New Member!
Female 

06-12-2010, 09:59 PM
One is scared of the vacuum cleaner, passing lorries and motorbikes (especially in wet weather), thunder and her all time favourite if fire works - they send her cowering even if they are on the TV. I'm sooooo looking forward to New Year's Eve.
My other dog is only scared of thunder and unfortunately bolted one time when we were out in a storm and was missing (presumed never to be found again) for 3 hours. But she is back home now safe and sound and we won't be walking in a storm again !
lwatson
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Thistle doesn't like it when OH sneezes.

Not sure what Harley is scared of, he is unsure of things but not really scared. Doesn't like going in the car, but like the result of a walk etc.
Page 24 of 29 « First < 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 > Last »