Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2012, 02:19 PM

Dead pleased with my raw delivery

got so excited this morning when i got in and nana was just signing for my dog food delivery

i ordered from raw to go, and can honestly say im dead impressed with them i know they are supplied by DAF, yet the meat looks different.. not as bloody as what my delivery from DAF was.. and they also had kindly intialled each packet so i knew what mince was what

they didnt have one product that i originally ordered, so i swapped it for another, but they had everything else i asked for. unlike DAF who seemed to have nothing in i originally wanted!

ordering from them was easy, i sent my email, she confirmed my order and delivery date (2 days after) then sent me the invoice again unlike DAF who messed me about i dont know how many times, and it took a month for the food to actually arrive..

their delivery price is a bit steep, but to be honest i dont mind as i still spent less than what i did to get free delivery from DAF, and i like that i can order individual packs rather than boxes of 20. it means they can have more variety.

in the end i ordered them:

5 beef
5 turkey
5 lamb
5 rabbit
5 venison
5 green tripe
2 beef and liver
2 oily fish

im well chuffed it came to £36.41 all together, and delivery was £9 of that so i dont think its too bad.

now just to see if they eat it
dragonfly
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-03-2012, 03:49 PM
Hope they like it
Update us won't you?
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
Hope they like it
Update us won't you?
im weaning them onto it slowly, mixing it in with their other food in the hope they take to it better, but hopefully they do
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-03-2012, 04:10 PM
Just out of curiosity [because I am a right nosy wotsit ] is each pack a lb weight and is it their mince or chunks? All in frozen packs?

[apologies for being so inquisitive]
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Just out of curiosity [because I am a right nosy wotsit ] is each pack a lb weight and is it their mince or chunks? All in frozen packs?

[apologies for being so inquisitive]
its fine

they are 1lb bags yes, and it is their mince, i dont tend to get the chunks with my guys being small as its too much faffing cutting them if they are too big for a meal. they are having one of their chicken wings for tea.. and i cut a bit off for the pups and they had raw chicken pieces for their tea
parsonsmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Is the green tripe minced? I'm thinking of trying an order from them.....I'm getting minces from PAH at the moment but there's not much choice. Even with the delivery charge I think it'll work out cheaper, and of course there's more choice for the pooches.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2012, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by parsonsmum View Post
Is the green tripe minced? I'm thinking of trying an order from them.....I'm getting minces from PAH at the moment but there's not much choice. Even with the delivery charge I think it'll work out cheaper, and of course there's more choice for the pooches.
yes it is minced, but they do them in chunks as well. yes more choices for the doglets and they arent that expensive at 60p a lb...
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2012, 08:28 PM
It looks good. I just had a look at their website and ordered some stuff myself!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2012, 08:33 PM
I think they are good Gave the two pups a bit of mince beef before which they wolfed down Let's hope mum and dad follow suit
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-03-2012, 08:35 PM
I wish I could get green tripe for Pereg, but I have never even seen bleached tripe anywhere. I would also like to get more variety for her but she seems more than happy with what I give her.

Those prices look good as well.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >