Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-04-2006, 02:45 PM
To put your photos up go to

www.photobucket.com and open up an account.

Once you have openeed an account upload your photos using the upload form.

When your photos have successfully uploaded copy the third line and paste it into your message.

The line you are copying should start [IMG] hope that helps
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2006, 03:03 PM
Well Done to all those that have lost weight I keep losing half a stone and then putting it back on again.....I hate salads and pasta
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2006, 03:04 PM
I am sick of trying to loose weight I even bought a tummy trimmer and that as been a good purchase salad and rice for me
Petstalk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2006, 03:06 PM
Well Done Lilli.

Min xxx
lillybet
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2006, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by Petstalk
Well Done Lilli.

Min xxx
thanx...........
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2006, 05:41 PM
Well done - what about Fish I weighed just under 13stone in 2004 and now weigh 8st 12lb..........I cut out bread(have not touched it since started) I also only eat Fish & Chicken, no other meat.........
Well done again
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2006, 05:48 PM
Well done on that massive weight loss, wish I could do that! Hubby goes to weightwatchers and has lost a stone in one month with my cooking. Here's something I do for him which is very low in fat, almost zilch:

Fry off some chicken breast chunks in a non stick pan. Same with some sliced mushrooms and green and red peppers. Mix up some cornflour with cold water and add some oyster sauce, about half a bottle or half a sachet. I then put this in the slow cooker, but you can put it in the over. When you're ready to eat, fry off a bag of beansprouts or that Tesco mushroom stir fry they do in packs (I don't put any oil in the pan), fry them until they're golden and reduced (about 5 mins on high) and then place on the plate and pour your chinese chicken on top. He loves this one. Btw, pasta is very fattening you know, it's all carbs??
lillybet
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2006, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by Sweep
Well done - what about Fish I weighed just under 13stone in 2004 and now weigh 8st 12lb..........I cut out bread(have not touched it since started) I also only eat Fish & Chicken, no other meat.........
Well done again
i am a veg so don't eat fish or chicken. how tall are you/ i wish i was 8st 12lb
lillybet
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Well done on that massive weight loss, wish I could do that! Hubby goes to weightwatchers and has lost a stone in one month with my cooking. Here's something I do for him which is very low in fat, almost zilch:

Fry off some chicken breast chunks in a non stick pan. Same with some sliced mushrooms and green and red peppers. Mix up some cornflour with cold water and add some oyster sauce, about half a bottle or half a sachet. I then put this in the slow cooker, but you can put it in the over. When you're ready to eat, fry off a bag of beansprouts or that Tesco mushroom stir fry they do in packs (I don't put any oil in the pan), fry them until they're golden and reduced (about 5 mins on high) and then place on the plate and pour your chinese chicken on top. He loves this one. Btw, pasta is very fattening you know, it's all carbs??
i don't eat chicken or carbs. thanx 4 the idea
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2006, 05:55 PM
I meant carbohydrates with the pasta, i.e. calories?

It seems you are stuck with your lettuce leaves then as you don't seem to have much choice otherwise do you. Whatever you're doing it's working, so I would stick with it. What about that tofu stuff, do you eat that?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >