Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2008, 07:02 AM

I Have Got A Panic On Now

I cannot get hold of any Nature Diet Sensitive Gold. Our two local stockists are out of it and deliveries of it havn't been coming in.
As many of you know its the only food milo can tolerate, he can't even have a different flavour Naturediet and with his latest problems I can't afford even a day on something else that may upset him.
I think I will have to ring them today and see if i can get any direct from them as i only have 2 days supply left.
Anyone else having problems getting it?
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2008, 07:24 AM
I always used to get it direct, never from a retailer. They always delivered, free of charge, and it was always cheaper. Go onto their website, Bev. Their phone number is clearly displayed. Give them a ring. I'm sure they will help

x0x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2008, 07:25 AM
Here you go honey

http://www.naturediet.net/contacts/index.html
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2008, 07:39 AM
Thankyou
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-07-2008, 07:56 AM
Not sure where you are in Essex but Jollyes of Enfield had some in about 3 weeks ago.
http://www.jollyes.co.uk/ it has there phone number on there contact details.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2008, 08:25 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Not sure where you are in Essex but Jollyes of Enfield had some in about 3 weeks ago.
http://www.jollyes.co.uk/ it has there phone number on there contact details.
Thankyou but Enfield is too far for me to get to.
I have just come off the phone from them and apparently the sensitive gold range is being discontinued. She is sending me 2 cases of packs that contain sensitive gold that kennels normally buy because the weights havn't come up right for just £8 a case of 18 packs, she is also sending me free of charge 6 packs of thier fish, potatoe and rice food to try him on to see if he can tolerate that and go onto it instead.
She said they do have a few more cases of Sensitive gold (the last ones to be made) that are just waiting to go through quality control, when they become available she will ring me so I can get some.
Apparently so many pet owners have complained about the smell of the tripe in sensitive gold they are doing away with the tripe and the herbs also because of price increases, hence why it will not be made anymore.
The fish, potatoe and rice she thinks should suit him although she is a little concerned about there not being enough protein in it. So I have said I could buy some tripe and mix it in myself that wouldn't be a problem.
So fingers crossed the new food will be ok with the tripe mixed in for him. If not goodness knows what I can feed him as he can't even tolerate that ID stuff from the vet.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-07-2008, 09:16 AM
What a shame they are going to discontinue it. Good they are sending you some of the last stock of sensitive gold hopefully the fish potato and rice will agree with him.
If not could he have tripe you can buy it in the frozen blocks or as frozen mince.
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2008, 11:09 AM
It might be worth contacting other online suppliers to see if they have much in their store rooms that they could deliver to you as well. PAH now have an online shop as well, I may have a code for 10% off there, I'll go check to see if it's still in date for you.

EDIT: Just checked it. Code ran out last month.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2008, 05:37 PM
i get mine from P@H i can always see what they got and see if they can send it to you hun if that help. xxx
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2008, 05:41 PM
my pets at home up here had plenty of it last week, I have to say i dont buy it as its stinks !! lol
There is a good chance you could get PAH to deliver you as much as possible..
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >