Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2011, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
I think he's just more intrigued by them - we don't have many cows that we see, and he's just about OK with horses.. I'm more terrified anyway so I just leash him and run (walk fast even) and yes I mean't Leanne
LOL intrigued is ok, as long as they know when to come away, mine are not even intrigued anymore LOL they don't even look at them now I could pop one in the garden and they would just accept it
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2011, 06:58 PM
Gorgeous photos. Looks a fab place for a walk. The dogs certainly look happy
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2011, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Gorgeous photos. Looks a fab place for a walk. The dogs certainly look happy
awwwwwwww thanks Kirsty, nothing like happy dogs to lift the soul
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2011, 10:07 PM
Lovely pics, I love how the cows and dogs just aren't bothered by each other! I would never trust Jake around them... although in saying that, he is a big wuss at times, so he would probably steer clear of them due to the size difference
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2011, 09:22 AM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
Lovely pics, I love how the cows and dogs just aren't bothered by each other! I would never trust Jake around them... although in saying that, he is a big wuss at times, so he would probably steer clear of them due to the size difference
LOL we are fortunate that ours are round livestock nearly everyday so they don't bother but you used a great word there 'trust' I like it...your right you have to trust your dog and they have to trust you to whistle 'away', wait or down, so I have to keep my eyes peeled
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2011, 09:36 AM
Lovely photos. I love the ones of all the dogs mingling with the cows and neither batting an eye lid.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2011, 04:07 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Lovely photos. I love the ones of all the dogs mingling with the cows and neither batting an eye lid.
Thank you, our foster son wanted to stroke one but was told a firm NO they just may off batted an eyelid then
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Loving those pics. They look like they have had a wonderful day. Loving the pics of the dogs and the cows together and not bothering with each other. Wonderful.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Loving those pics. They look like they have had a wonderful day. Loving the pics of the dogs and the cows together and not bothering with each other. Wonderful.
Thank you hun....hubby kept saying ...wooo a large BC....everytime he saw a blk and wht one....drove us barmy he's like a kid
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3