View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2016, 07:34 PM
Christmas decs down gosh the fireplace looks big.

Agree with the others best mum remembers Tess the way she was. Hopefully she won't be too long now before meeting Billie. Shame mum might not get to see her again.
Blooming kids griff.
Oooh June that sounds bad next door.
Don't blame you not going out Mandy cold and wet here too today.

I agree best if they cannot live together to end it not fair on the boys.
I have given Mark one more suggestion its a man thing and particularly prevalent in the Pope men. Gorden has done it once or twice and I know Mark can be a bit over bearing at times and its hard to get a word in edge ways.
Have suggested maybe this is the problem and Tracey cannot be bothered to argue. He will of been fraught at work and may well of not taken his work hat off when home had to tell Gorden once or twice leave your work hat at work you have your minions I am not one of them.
I know when I was down if Gorden was like it I use to clam up but only for a day or two other times I would blow.
He hasn't replied to my suggestion yet.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2016, 07:47 PM
Lynn, hope the suggestion works
I have never ever known children like it, the woman who lived there before had grandchildren and they were a joy...used to get them a tub of sweets at halloween as i couldn't answer the door, the other side the girl is now 19 ad has lived there all her life...never caused a moments bother with my pet...quite the opposite, her mum has just said that if she is in a position too, if anything happens to us all her daughter will take on my dogs!
the parents of these kids are slow or something, they have put bunk beds by the opening of a window...no window lock and a drop from first floor directly onto a patio.... when they moved in the eldest was about 4 and the other 2, on more than one occasion my dad had to yell at them as a child was about to fall out the window. Just had the dogs out, bedroom light on, no security light...no kids at the window...i don't tell the dogs off for barking, it isn't lat and i don't care Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2016, 08:00 PM
Lynn, hoping he listens to you and replies
Griff, its a total miracle those kids are still living. Then again its par for the course really isn't it
Cannot believe what Carla is about to do What about Nick
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2016, 08:39 PM
i know....silly woman!!!!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2016, 08:45 PM
and now she's going to tell Nick
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2016, 09:13 PM
Don't people in soaps have self control anymore???
Got a good day to die hard on...seen it before so will only watch half then watch bad girls
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2016, 09:18 PM
I've got that on as well,but never seen it before, so eating a Magnum and then maybe a cup of tea.
Tracey is not going to be pleased when she finds out, and find out she will. No idea what form her revenge will take, but Carla's leaving Corrie at least for a while isn't she
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2016, 09:35 PM
Oh Ladies and Gents,I feel a bit under the weather todaySelf inflicted of course and it was New Years EveThink it may have been the Whiskey that finally did it...what the hell was I thinking??
Anyhow,the babies must wonder if their nanny is not some sort of groaning wild animalHave to admit to having an hours snooze on Sarah's hospital bed
Hubby has requested cheese on toast and a cuppa,well he did make dinnerBe back in a mo
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2016, 09:38 PM
OMG and where was Sarah whilst you were sleeping it off
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2016, 09:41 PM
Hope the hang over eases soon Eileen. Poor babies wild moaning nanny.
Doesn't seem as if my last suggestion has worked all out of em now text him again to see if he still needed us to get the garden storage boxed and he said yes please.
Forgot to say I returned the laptop today blooming slow and not really what I was after this is what comes of having to buy in a box and not being able to get the feel of something. Tesco were no trouble about it though.
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >