Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 05:47 AM

Morning Peeps

Len, bless, had me up at 0530, probably 'cos he was locked out of the lounge due to his very naughty behaviour. I'm trying to hink of a way of preventing him from getting behind the PC, rather than locking him out of the room. At the moment, I'm going to have to make do with just depowering everything

Nice and dry so far today, but I see there's rain on the way

Only 24 hours until I get Maya

Have a great day everyone - it's Friday!!!

Today's gem:
A man goes into a barber advertising David Beckham-style cuts. Half an hour later he's horrified to see his head half bald and covered in cuts. "That's not how David Beckham has his hair", complains the man. "It would be if he came in here," replies the barber.

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2006, 06:26 AM
Morning Vicki,morning everyone have a great day.
We are off to Norwich and taking the Grandsons to visit their Daddy.
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-04-2006, 06:37 AM
Good morning

Blowing a gale here. Daren't put washing out as it would end up in NZ

You will have to build a fence around the PC Vicki It was fortunate that Lennons foray into the world of electronics did not damage him or your home!
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

07-04-2006, 06:42 AM
Morning V & all

Bloomin eck I overslept this morning

Anyway its quite bright but some ominous looking clouds drifting over but still sunny for now

Poor L, still in the doghouse then

Have a nice w/end everybody, its almost here
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 06:43 AM
Morning both and Zanta clouded over again now but not too cold, no frost to day.

Re. the naughty one, remember I used to iron standing inside the puppy pen because there was no way my Fred would allow me to safely do it anywhere else. If you have a puppy pen you could try using some panels from that around the sides of the TV. Don't think I could deal with pups without puppy panels and cable ties
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 06:45 AM
Morning C, you posted whilst I was thinking, slow at this time of the morning truth be I'm slow all day Was not ignoring you
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 06:51 AM
Originally Posted by Thordell
Morning both and Zanta clouded over again now but not too cold, no frost to day.

Re. the naughty one, remember I used to iron standing inside the puppy pen because there was no way my Fred would allow me to safely do it anywhere else. If you have a puppy pen you could try using some panels from that around the sides of the TV. Don't think I could deal with pups without puppy panels and cable ties
What a superb idea J - why the heck didn't I think of that? I've got a crate, and cable ties. this will be even safer than the current system I have just put into place. Thanks so much. You deserve a prize.......Tom Cruise is on his way....
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-04-2006, 07:09 AM
Morning all

Slept for hours last night and I've woke up tired Must get motivated as it looks like its going to bucket it down and Cassy keeps bringing me her lead, think she's teling me something
Petstalk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 07:15 AM
Morning all its clouded over,not too cold but looks like its going to be heavey rain.
Hope that you manage to find a system that keep the paws from getting into trouble.

Min xxxxx
mackleback
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2006, 07:17 AM
Morning everyone. Horrible and dull here today as usual. Hope everyone has a good Friday.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >