Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2010, 07:37 AM

Morning everyone - Sunday!

Morning all,

Thanks to Baz I’ve had a nice lie-in this morning. He got up early and walked the gingers, and they’ve now had their breakfast. My only contribution towards their routine this morning was giving them their treat.

Very little planned for me today, as is normal for a Sunday. Roast chicken for dinner, followed by snoozing in front of the TV – it’s about all my old bones can handle – interspersed with Ginger Squishies and dog walking.

Have a great Sunday, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
What is right is often forgotten by what is convenient.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2010, 07:42 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
The dogs have had a good walk this morning and I am off to meet a friend this morning and over the field with the dogs this afternoon.
Then I really must tackle that huge pile of ironing I keep putting off.
Have a good day everyone.
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2010, 07:50 AM
Morning all,
Well my body is definately back but why does it take so long to get your brain in order ? esp. as I think mine is still mid-atlantic i'm sure you know where I'm coming from Vicki needless to say my dear father in law didnt even know I was away even though i was away nearly 3 weeks. By the way Alaska was brilliant and the weather was exceptional for this time of year nearly 70 deg every day.
Have a good day folks, promise to sort the piccies,as got some brill pics of Orcas.

Jeanette
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2010, 08:02 AM
Good Morning Cuz xxx

Well walked here too, been back and had breakie, dogs are playing still have energy then

Seeing my son at 11 he's back from his Portugal holiday have missed him I have to say. We're off to get rescue chickens all 10 of them
Then back to do nothing as I did everything yesterday so a clean lovely house....for now till these go out later

Have a wonderful day folks and enjoy xxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2010, 08:08 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
The dogs have had a good walk this morning and I am off to meet a friend this morning and over the field with the dogs this afternoon.
Then I really must tackle that huge pile of ironing I keep putting off.
Have a good day everyone.
Morning Bev

Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning all,
Well my body is definately back but why does it take so long to get your brain in order ? esp. as I think mine is still mid-atlantic i'm sure you know where I'm coming from Vicki needless to say my dear father in law didnt even know I was away even though i was away nearly 3 weeks. By the way Alaska was brilliant and the weather was exceptional for this time of year nearly 70 deg every day.
Have a good day folks, promise to sort the piccies,as got some brill pics of Orcas.

Jeanette
Morning Jeanette - I hear you hon, I hear you

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Good Morning Cuz xxx

Well walked here too, been back and had breakie, dogs are playing still have energy then

Seeing my son at 11 he's back from his Portugal holiday have missed him I have to say. We're off to get rescue chickens all 10 of them
Then back to do nothing as I did everything yesterday so a clean lovely house....for now till these go out later

Have a wonderful day folks and enjoy xxxxxx
Morning Steph

Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2010, 08:11 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all...
Grey, drab and raining here, bit like my mood!! Bramble goes home today after 3 weeks and I am already blubbing as will miss her so much... Been up alot of the night with pelvic pain, so bit grumpy today, so plenty of setter and pointer cuddles are in order!!
Have a great day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-09-2010, 08:27 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Been for our walk wet and windy and quite cold.

Waiting for our croissants too cook through then a sit down with them a nice cuppa and Wallander on catch up.

Lazy day here today.

Have a good Sunday all.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2010, 09:07 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Been out to the park with Cassie this morning as it's still too windy for anywhere else at the moment

I'm waiting for one of my girlie mates to pick me up to go to the pictures. We're off to see Eat, Pray, Love with Julia Roberts.

First time I've been out in nearly 3 weeks so am looking forward to it. I must be feeling better

Have a good Sunday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2010, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all...
Grey, drab and raining here, bit like my mood!! Bramble goes home today after 3 weeks and I am already blubbing as will miss her so much... Been up alot of the night with pelvic pain, so bit grumpy today, so plenty of setter and pointer cuddles are in order!!
Have a great day all.
Morning Claire - hugs, honey xx

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Been for our walk wet and windy and quite cold.

Waiting for our croissants too cook through then a sit down with them a nice cuppa and Wallander on catch up.

Lazy day here today.

Have a good Sunday all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Been out to the park with Cassie this morning as it's still too windy for anywhere else at the moment

I'm waiting for one of my girlie mates to pick me up to go to the pictures. We're off to see Eat, Pray, Love with Julia Roberts.

First time I've been out in nearly 3 weeks so am looking forward to it. I must be feeling better

Have a good Sunday everyone.
Morning J - enjoy!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2010, 10:38 AM
Morning everyone

Thanks to Davie I got a really long lie in...so now washing awaits along with mowing the back garden, last one I think before it gets too cold