View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2015, 06:15 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Tuesday)

Morning everyone,

Nice to see Harvey back with us again hope you will soon be fighting fit Harvey and we get to see a lot more of you.
Mandy, sorry to hear about Lauryn catching a cold not what she needs right now. Hope she can throw it off quickly. June, your poor old car does go through it one way and another.
Griff, orange fencing, no thank you. Reminds me must get some more dark green for our patio fence.

Hope everyone else is all ok, take care and have a good day. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2015, 06:31 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow
Thank you for the good wishes for Lauryn, she's up bright and early this morning ready for her first day of induction, she still got up with a smile
I'm glad your mum will not have to work with that woman again, and that her work life will go back to normal. Hope you don't get the awful chest infection either.
Right off to get ready for breakfast with my friend
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-09-2015, 06:35 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Hope Lauryn can shake the cold Mandy.
griff orange fencing yuk. Yes barbed wire is illegal across the top of a fence in case an intruder hurts themselves breaking in. Mad I know we were told this years ago when someone got over our fence and broke into a shed. Police told us when we said we would put barbed wire up we could be sued. We were told though nothing can come back at you if you plant lovely thorny hedging.
Nice to see you Harvey sounds you need to be taking things easy still though. Boiler will be another Grants so fitting will be easier and cheaper as just removing one and replacing with another. Still expensive though as the whole central system needs clearing. New boiler will come with 2 year guarantee so will installation and if anything goes wrong Grants can come down on the company as they will be Grants accredited.
Hope everyone is well today.

Off out to lunch today meeting Elaine at a pub in Gorfield.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2015, 07:51 AM
OOoooo Lynn, have a lovely lunch, do say hi to elaine for me
Moyra, green, blue, brown are all acceptable stains in my eyes...even the pretty bright colours but that awful cheap orangey stain...just don't get why you would bother, never mind, not my fence and i don't have to look at it
Best of luck to Lauryn today...sure she will have a great time
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2015, 07:53 AM
Morning all. Hope you all have a good day breakfasting and lunching. It is nice and sunny here. Have washed and ironed my cushion covers off the settees. I have been looking everywhere for the spare ones but can't find them anywhere. So have had to put the others back on. Where do these things go when you put them away safely somewhere? June hope your car gets better for you. We do get attached to them.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2015, 08:01 AM
Good morning

Nice to see you popping in yesterday Harvey and hope you have soon made a full recovery. In the mean time slowly does it.

Hope you have a nice breakfast out Mandy and Lauryn continues to enjoy her course. Also you have a nice lunch Lynn and do give my regards to Elaine.

Good morning Moyra, Brenda and Griff. Hope your mum is fully fit to return to work Griff and now that woman has left she may enjoy going in.

Lovely day here. Teazle walked and now having a coffee. Off later to the library, have run out of reading matter and then to buy some new jeans as mine are looking a little worse for wear.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-09-2015, 09:28 AM
Hello everyone who has followed. Raining here that horrible fine drizzle.
I will pass on everyone's hello's to Elaine.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-09-2015, 10:29 AM
Beautiful day here, only just managed to speak to the bone people, been trying all morning, anyhow I have got myself organised now. Got to give Zenith her lunch, and the girls can have raw carrots as there are no bones and then I'll get off.
Just had a piccie of Cullan, he 'found' the sewer pipe on the beach

Here's the one of Apollo after helping distribute the post

Have a lovely lunch out, Lynn. Hope the weather picks up and you'll be able to sit outside.
Brenda I know what you mean, I put a pair of curtains away a couple of years ago, and never found them again
Griff I've seen something to put on top of fencing to deter intruders, when (if ever) I get my concrete fencing slabs I was going to put it on top, so some things must be legal, will try and find it.
Moyra, its an old car, low mileage but old, it does run on lpg though.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2015, 11:41 AM
Cullans poor owners and Norty Apollo
I think you are speaking about prikka strips... i have those on the old panels, will have to fetch them off actually, they don't stop cats squirrels birds from walking on them though
Thinking about my front lawn.... it isn't massively long but as you don't know what the weather is going to do it could do with a cut...not enough hours in today for me, deags is off to the vet for her jab then need to go and get a bikini wax ready for thursdays adventure at the hospital..plus the dogs need walking before i head to the vets
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2015, 02:12 PM
Good afternoon

Norty Apollo, hope the post wasn't important

Hope every one has had a good day.

Got some more reading matter and jeans and also visited Sovereign Harbour at Eastbourne. Lovely place and the houses don't seem to be as expensive as we thought even those overlooking the marina.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >