register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-08-2015, 04:14 PM
Phew just finished in the yard and then unpacking bones. No idea whats gone on, but one bag of them is virtually manky, they smell Not got a clue what to do with them, because certainly won't be feeding them to the girls, and wherever I put them something's going to get into them before I can get over to the tip with the shavings etc later this week.
Loads of bones though, don't think I've got the freezer space either.
Have emailed Kodiak's mummy as they are not far from me but not heard from her as yet, she will usually have bones if I have any spares. Hoping they aren't away, but got that feeling they could be as they have a caravan and now he can go out and there's a bank holiday coming up wouldn't be surprised if they're down there with him for his first holiday
Wish mine would play nicely like that, Griff, got a big ball for them, and once they found they couldn't shred it and it didn't make a noise, they lost interest. Its sitting forlornly in the yard, even Zenith isn't interested.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2015, 04:26 PM
Thanks so much for thinking of my mum.Sorry to say its not good news.She has a scan next week to determine if surgery is an option.Family is understandably devastated,mum is being her cheery upbeat self,bless her.
Will pop back later,thanks again,been telling her you were all keeping fingers crossed.See you later xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-08-2015, 04:35 PM
Eileen so sorry to hear it is not good news. ((Hugs))) to you and the family. X
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2015, 04:39 PM
Oh gosh Lacey, so very sorry to hear that. I know we are a million miles away but if i can help in anyway give me a shout. Sending you all massive (((hugs)))
TW, i have to watch with that ball as they have changed the design and she cuts her tongue
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-08-2015, 04:43 PM
Oh nooo Eileen,was only thinking about you just now and hoping that the fact you hadn't been on didn't mean it was bad news. Lots of love and hugs to your mum,she is a rock
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-08-2015, 05:02 PM
So sorry to hear the news, Eileen, was so hoping it would all pan out better for your Mum. Please give her a lovely. gentle hug from the Mem and myself. G XX.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-08-2015, 05:23 PM
Griff - Love the video - that's one happy Staffie.
If my lot get balls to play with I have to give them 5 as there are 4 dogs and this stops them from murderin' each other over them, same with bones - I usually give them 7 or 8 for the same reason. The only one of them that is in anyway nice with his toys is Fagin - my big lad - he's as gentle as they come with toys. He has a huge toy monkey (don't laugh - it's called Geraint the Gibbon) and a one and a half foot high green dinosaur (The Scragosaurus) you would think they were his pups as he carries them round and keeps them safely under guard in his bed. The dinosaur got pinched once by Scout and Tess and they bashed it up and pulled the stuffing out of it. Fagin was devastated and sat by the Mem for half an hour whilst she sewed it back up and re-stuffed it, he then took it and put it in his bed - where it has stayed ever since! We think he has put it under house arrest so that it won't go fighting with the two evil youngsters. Those two - for their part - have enough wisdom to know when to leave something alone for he growls most fearfully if anyone tries to pinch his two stuffed toy buddies.
This post should show just how daft we are - as if proof were needed.
Bye fer now.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2015, 05:25 PM
Oh Eileen so very sorry to hear about your mum but optimistically perhaps they can do something for her. Please God. xxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-08-2015, 05:38 PM
Just had an email from Ookami's mummy, she said she feels 80, would send me a piccie if only she would stay still (she's sent a beautiful piccie) and that she has to chase her pants up the garden as Ookami steals the laundry!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2015, 05:43 PM
TW, i hope you can rehome some of your bones and get rid of the manky ones ewwwwww
Lol LG, both of mine want what the other has got...drives me nuts!!! Poor Fagin getting his fave toy murdered by the 2 youngsters..... very pleased the Mem could repair him, my mum does the surgery on all our destroyed toys, i have a massive toybox from ikea...it is huge, it was full to the brim with dog toys from my old dogs..... it is now half full even with the addition with new toys, i just give them tennis balls now and buy them indestructible things, the best discovery was a coconut....i took all the hair off them and let them have them, not sure if it is the liquid that they can hear that keeps them amused or what it is. Thankyou for the nice comments about Kota, she is a real handful but does make me smile
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >