Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2023, 10:07 AM

Damp Sunday 12th February

Good morning everyone

As the title says bit is damp out. Teazle walked and apple crumbles made ready to go in the oven. I was going gardening but think I will give that a miss

Pleased your sister is home and you have been able to talk to her Chris.

Hope you enjoyed yourself last night Kelly.

Take care everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2023, 10:45 AM
Oooooo, apple crumble, yummy Sue!!
I did enjoy myself up until the point where I was woken early hours by deags being sick... lovely! Early night for us tonight lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2023, 12:06 PM
Yep bit camp here. Just waiting for cauli to cook to go with pork casserole. Typing one finger today as hands a bit painful. Must have slept badly on them. Have a good day all. Pleased to hear sister is home Chris.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2023, 12:25 PM
Afternoon, Sue, griff, brenda and all to follow.
Damp and chilly here also.
Bev, Colin and Boo just left they popped round for a cuppa and to sign our wills which we needed to update as we now have two Grandchildren.
Off to change the bedding in a bit but not sure it will go in the wash nothing will dry today and I am getting fed up with wet washing on the airer.

Other than that I am not doing much today.

Sue if it's the same where you are the weather is not enticing to go out in the garden.
griff glad you enjoyed last night apart from the Deags interruption.
brenda I hope the pain in your hand eases soon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2023, 12:47 PM
Brenda, I got my mum some compression gloves from Amazon, they are supposed to be for Raynaud's ( I got them as her hands are always cold) but it's really helped the pain in her thumbs from arthritis, do you think that's worth a go? You can get them quite cheap and even cheaper if you shop on wish
Lynn, I must admit, I am dreadful for using the tumble dryer, I can't stand washing after it's been on the line....I have to chuck it in the drier afterwards, Steve doesn't have a tumble dryer and he kept putting washing on the radiator and airers, I bought him one of those air dryer pod things, he actually uses it and says it's quite good
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2023, 01:30 PM
I have a tumble dryer griff condenser one in the shed.
With the cost of appliances at the moment I try not to use it unless absolutely necessary.
Mind you it's the gas that's costing.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2023, 01:31 PM
Sadly no because I have Dupuytren's. No worries thanks though for thought.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2023, 04:05 PM
Aww, hope the hands feel a little better later Brenda, have you ever thought about surgery?
Lynn, the thing I got him is cheap to run.... apparently and it must be as he hasn't complained about the electric lol...... believe me, he moans!!
Just made dinner for the dogs and I, I had carrots, sprouts, peas, mange tout, cabbage ,cauli, roast onion and parsnips, roast potatoes and mash ohhh, gravy!! Lovely! Did the onion, parsnips and roasts in the airfryer... lovely. Will probably just sit here and veg out on the sofa now lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2023, 05:47 PM
Evening all

Been out for breakfast nice catch up. Then into a garden centre for a looksee and bargains brought.

Really enjoying the really not freezing weather and been back in the garden just come in, managed to pick up some bargains in plant perennials should of been about £75 all for £27 bargain.

Some of the spring bulbs I popped under the new turf are starting to pop up starting to feel like spring. Cleaned the patio chairs as well, they have to be about 25 years old made by Oasis apparently.

Eldest niece popped round nice cup of coffee in the garden and a natter.

Work in the morning and then popping to try and 0et hair cut or make an appointment for Friday also got to make an opticians appointment.

Hope you have all enjoyed your day as much as I have.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2023, 06:08 PM
Sounds like a lovely day Kazz.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >