Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 06:17 AM

Good morning to you! - Thursday!

Morning all,

Thursday and I can almost smell the weekend..... well, not really, but you know what I mean.

My part time girl, Suzanne, is off Thursday and Friday, so with any luck I’ll be a bit busier. Trouble is, because I get up early, I go in early. Yesterday I had everything finished by 10am

I’m just too efficient

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today's gem:
If I throw a stick, will you leave?
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 06:21 AM
Morning! Was woken up by the bfs phone ringing at 1am *grumble* but raring to go.

And if you threw a stick, I certainly wouldnt let Jin fetch it. Ive always harshly said NO to her mooching at sticks so I hope she knows that by now.

Friday tomorrow!!!!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 06:22 AM
Originally Posted by MarchHound View Post
Morning! Was woken up by the bfs phone ringing at 1am *grumble* but raring to go.

And if you threw a stick, I certainly wouldnt let Jin fetch it. Ive always harshly said NO to her mooching at sticks so I hope she knows that by now.

Friday tomorrow!!!!!
Morning Jeanna
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 06:22 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
I am smelling the weekend on the horizon too Vicki as it will be the end of getting up at silly o'clock for good.
Dogs are walked, I am showered and all ready to walk out the door now and start another day.
Have a good one everyone.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 06:23 AM
Morning

I'm so thankful it's nearly Friday

Hope today doesn't drag for you.......Roll on home time

Happy Thursday all xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 06:37 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
I am smelling the weekend on the horizon too Vicki as it will be the end of getting up at silly o'clock for good.
Dogs are walked, I am showered and all ready to walk out the door now and start another day.
Have a good one everyone.
Morning Bev

Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Morning

I'm so thankful it's nearly Friday

Hope today doesn't drag for you.......Roll on home time

Happy Thursday all xx
Morning Lou
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-02-2012, 06:49 AM

Morning Vicki, morning all. No weed-spraying yesterday after all but if it is not done soon I will get Nir to come and do it and pay for it myself.

Bdooly dog bit my hand last night when I insisted she could not sleep on top of my legs as she weight a ton and tried to shift her - then she went all guilty and spent what seemed like hours trying to "kiss it better" - not realising that her teeth had barely touched me!

She has definitely gotten quite a bit slimmer and I'm looking forward to her next weigh-in to see how much she has actually lost.

Have a good day everyone, keep safe and warm.

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-02-2012, 06:54 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Slow down Vicki you may be finished by 9am today.

Glad to see yesterday out of the way a couple of jobs to do like setting up carers and checking she wants to spend the money as Gill and I are not canceling once they are set up then we turn our backs on it all and the boys are saying they will deal with it. We have been dismissed. It would of been nice to of been thanked for all we have done but it was just a you don't have to worry you are off the hook. Maybe we are uber sensitive at the moment but thats how it felt. Anyway there problem now.

So walk Dillon put the hoover round get this last job out of the way and catch up tv here I come.

I am not keen on sticks so no I wouldn't fetch it. Have a good day all.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 07:14 AM
Morning all!

Oooerrrr missus - are you trying to start a controversial thread within the morning gang - throwing sticks indeed

Wait for it, wait for it .....

That 'orrible, awful and downright painful tooth has disappeared during the night. Whooopppeeeee! I can't tell you how much more settle Rosie is this morning. Never seen one hang on for so long.

Well that milder forecast yesterday was a bit of wishful thinking on the weatherman's part - either that, or a nasty practical joke because it was freezing. We just managed to get back before the rain set in though so that's good. Would have been a lot more comfy with the extra layer I usually wear though. The wind was really blowing hard for most of the day which always makes it feel a heck of a lot colder.

Just read that the Americans are trying out a remake of Only Fools and Horses. Can't see that working as it was just so Cockney, but, hey, I guess time will tell.

Glad you're getting sorted with Mum, Lynn. Don't let your brothers guilt-trip you with their insensitive comments. You've had years of your mum and they are still playing at it. They'll soon start to realise just how draining caring can be.

No wonder you are willing the weekend here quicker, Vicki. Slow days in the office are a nightmare. Staring at the walls and trying to look busy when you're not is far more tiring than busy, busy, busy.

Ouch! Sounds like Pereg was getting a bit carried away last night Malka. Something to keep your eye on with her. Love her or not, teeth do not touch skin in frustration no matter how softly.

Not long now, Bev

Anyways, onwards and upwards to make a start on the bomb site. Puppies can be such hard work, but worth every second.

Whatever you're up to today, have a good 'un and stay safe
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2012, 07:23 AM
Morning Cuz xxxx

Im afraid if you threw a stick you'd have to get it yourself as Im only just human ATM

Our yearly review today to see if we are any good as Long Term Fosters. So once hubby is out of the bathroom Im off to get ready as we have to be there by 9.30

Morning Everyone....have a great Thursday xxxxxxxx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >