View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-05-2006, 06:49 AM
Hope it goes well for next Tuesday Vicki,keep us posted.
Sending good wishes.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 11:40 AM
Oh dear Vicki, there gonna hit you from both ends then - hopefully not at the same time though????? Will be thinking of you next Tuesday when I'm lying in the dentist's chair having my new nashers fitted, and it will probably make me feel a lot better thinking of what you're going through at the same time!

I was offered the sedation or a numbing of my throat when I was going to have the endoscopy (again I chickened out of that too!),maybe if you're specially nice to them they'll give you both? Poor you, I know it's not nice, but at least you'll get a full inspection job done won't you and it will at least put your mind at rest that there's nothing sinister going on. All the very best Vicki, you'll be fine, and I'm sure you'll make them all laugh!! I mean with your superb wit, nothing else mind!!!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 12:12 PM
Thanks H - and yes, both at the same time....... - I shall try to keep 'em laffing.......
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 12:40 PM
Noooo Vicki, surely not?????? They're in different departments down at our local hospital???? I meant that as a joke, I didn't think they really would! Oh you poor, poor thing........
mustards mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-05-2006, 01:47 PM
Hi Vicki,

I've had a colonoscopy and it was fine, totally OK!

I'm the biggest wimp in the world; I walked into the theatre and just burst into floods of tears, they helped my up on to the bed thingy and the next thing I knew I was back in bad and a nurse was handing me a cheese and onion sandwich and a cup of tea!!! total heaven

I'm sure it will be fine for you, I didn't even feel unwell at all afterwards even though the surgen had had to do some "work" while he was up there!!!!1
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 02:53 PM
It's not the colonoscopy I'm worried about - more worried about the endoscopy....... yuk!
mustards mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-05-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki
more worried about the endoscopy....... yuk!

I really did think you were joking about having both done, let alone at the same time!

Good luck.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 03:05 PM
being medically squeamish = me...lol
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 03:06 PM
But good luck Vicki
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 04:44 PM
Thanks - "apparently" I won't know anything about it - just the way I like it. I'll let you all know. Of course, you'll all be with me Monday afternoon when the preparation is being done........
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >