Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2024, 06:33 AM

Thursday 2nd May 2024

Morning all. Hope you all had a quiet night. Thunder and lightning here in the wee small hours but I love watching them. Lynn send me a postcard from Yorshire please. Good to know you are having a lovely time. Yep Margaret made it over on the correct bus and then on the correct bus home. Hopefully most of the road works are finished now which makes all the difference to the times of buses. Chris do you know of a place called Thorney. Up there somewhere in Lincoln. Barry you remind of that saying Oo your are awful but I (we) like you. Have a good day everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2024, 09:05 AM
Good morning Brenda. Pleased Margaret made it to you yesterday. Have a good day.

Overcast here so have hung all the washing on the airer. Teazle walked and both front and back lawns cut. Thought I would get it done today before it rains. School run this afternoon. Heard thunder at about midnight but it didn't keep me awake as far off.

Take care everyone
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-05-2024, 09:39 AM
Incredible thunder and lighning last night, It waas like 3/4 storms all at once with not even a second between flashes. Of course sleepy head missed it all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-05-2024, 10:05 AM
Morning brenda, Sue, Barry and all to follow.
Another lovely sunny day here today. Bad night with Dessa last night, she was up and pacing from 1.30 and didn't settle till 2.45. I think she had wind as she gave the biggest f**rt and then settled.
I have my windeze with me and have looked up to make sure they have no contraindications with her meds and they don't.
Pam home tomorrow so hoping neither has a bad night tonight.

brenda glad Margaret arrived yesterday. If I see a post card brenda I will send one we are not out and about as you would on a holiday.

Sue glad you slept through the storms.
griff hope the legs are feeling better.
Chris hope you have had a nice breakfast out.
Kazz hope you have a nice day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-05-2024, 11:51 AM
Found a post card brenda. Not a coastal one bit a grassy scene with a sign post pointing to Filey, Scarborough, Malton and York.
There was a little do everything shop over the road to the Co Op.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2024, 12:57 PM
Aw thankyou Lynn.I love getting postcards from all sorts of places. Hoping that when Margaret goes on holiday in July up in a place called Thorney she will send me one. Very overcast here but not cold. Sue I could smell your grass cutting here.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-05-2024, 01:14 PM
Is that Thorney (Peterborough) ?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2024, 06:03 PM
Good afternoon everyone.

Been to work and home now (well where else would I go) I suppose if the question. Anyhow not got anything planned for tonight a shopping list to sort and then a bit of on line banking.

Maybe an early night as out tomorrow my litter Picking group I am part of the spin off allotment group; butthis is the spin off guerrilla gardening side they have permission to take the winter bedding plants from the local park so all hands and trowels on deck so to speak. To move then rehome next week I suspect. As I am free tomorrow well part of it I will go and help.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2024, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all. Hope you all had a quiet night. Thunder and lightning here in the wee small hours but I love watching them. Lynn send me a postcard from Yorshire please. Good to know you are having a lovely time. Yep Margaret made it over on the correct bus and then on the correct bus home. Hopefully most of the road works are finished now which makes all the difference to the times of buses. Chris do you know of a place called Thorney. Up there somewhere in Lincoln. Barry you remind of that saying Oo your are awful but I (we) like you. Have a good day everyone.
I adore watching a storm as well but nicer watching it over the sea. Glad Margarets travel route is soon to be back to normal service. Email me your address and I will send a card when I go off to Stratford upon Avon next week.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2024, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning brenda, Sue, Barry and all to follow.
Another lovely sunny day here today. Bad night with Dessa last night, she was up and pacing from 1.30 and didn't settle till 2.45. I think she had wind as she gave the biggest f**rt and then settled.
I have my windeze with me and have looked up to make sure they have no contraindications with her meds and they don't.
Pam home tomorrow so hoping neither has a bad night tonight.

brenda glad Margaret arrived yesterday. If I see a post card brenda I will send one we are not out and about as you would on a holiday.
Glad Dessa is feeling a bit better and hopefully a good night tonight. You will miss them Lynn but I imagine Pam will be happy to be home but I think its wonderful she trusted you enough to look after them especially an oldie olde.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >