Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by esmed View Post
Ha ha, bless her. She's milking it for everything it's worth!! I reckon sleeping in your bed will definitely cure it!!
Oh! I am sure it will........she gets preferential treatment, and Pats out tonight, so she knows you know
Originally Posted by KateM View Post
At least she's intelligent enough to remember which foot you so cruelly injured

mine don't have the brains for that and the sympathy limp often changes feet - particularly when they've been asked to do something they don't want to!
Oh! there's no pulling the wool over her eyes........she's smart enough to remember
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-05-2009, 10:57 PM
i was walking with ozzie and snoop when a little cross breed came into view as soon as he saw my two he started limping like he had been shot when he passed he ran like normal.i swear he smiled to himself as ran off
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 11:01 PM
Awwwwww Bless her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2009, 06:04 AM
Excellent, and so funny. I'm sure Roxy tries it on some days..... bless.... although I know it's not really possible, it certainly seems like it
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2009, 06:21 AM
give her a cuddle she such a lovely girl
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

09-05-2009, 06:42 AM
Bad mummy, Very bad mummy for what you did . . . .

I hope she got lots of hugs and cuddles and that you allowed her to sleep on your bed . . . . ?

x x x x x x
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2009, 06:46 AM
That made me laugh - Now I hope Reah is still getting apologies after your cruel cruel treatment!! Imagine feeding her ham AND making her sleep on your comfy bed!!LOL LOL
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2009, 07:13 AM
Missy says she feel Reah's pain... and its a massive slur on the poor injured girl's character to call her a drama queen! I mean...please...

youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2009, 07:18 AM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
i was walking with ozzie and snoop when a little cross breed came into view as soon as he saw my two he started limping like he had been shot when he passed he ran like normal.i swear he smiled to himself as ran off
I loved that........what a smart cookie
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
Awwwwww Bless her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Excellent, and so funny. I'm sure Roxy tries it on some days..... bless.... although I know it's not really possible, it certainly seems like it
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
give her a cuddle she such a lovely girl
Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Bad mummy, Very bad mummy for what you did . . . .

I hope she got lots of hugs and cuddles and that you allowed her to sleep on your bed . . . . ?

x x x x x x
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
That made me laugh - Now I hope Reah is still getting apologies after your cruel cruel treatment!! Imagine feeding her ham AND making her sleep on your comfy bed!!LOL LOL
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
Missy says she feel Reah's pain... and its a massive slur on the poor injured girl's character to call her a drama queen! I mean...please...

Well she slept on the bed.....the other two had thier bed in the kitchen Funnily enough she made those stairs like a rocket
Pat's still in bed and so is she............I've been up since 7am she knows where the comfort is
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2009, 07:34 AM
Shame on you Stevie poor little girl what on earth did she ever do to deserve such treatment

Bless her heart, they do try it on don't they Jack milked it a while back when he cut his foot, and again just lately when he's had his poorly tummy, when you're looking at him, he has this really sad face and pathetic appearance, then you turn your back and he suddenly finds a ball and is charging about with it
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >