Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 08:58 PM

Turning myself into the RSPCA

Bear in mind this happened at 9.15 and now it's 9.45pm
I had given the 3 thier last meal, Reah and Skye had been outside so I called them in and they came straight away. Now it's time for them to settle down till it's time to go to bed, everything was perfect.

Until I walked back into the kitchen and Reah decided to go through the door before it was opened properly and it caught her foot.

Now you all have to understand, that there is nothing wrong with it and it was just a TOUCH.....HONESTLY.

She has decided that I am the cruelest person on this planet, everytime I look at her she starts licking her foot, I have checked it so I know there is absolutely nothing wrong (and when I am not looking or so she thinks), she walks perfectly normal.....
But when I do look at her, she rolls on her back, holds up the ''''''''''''''''injured'''''''''''' foot in the air and whines and whimps. I have said sorry so many times now that I have lost count, now she's decided that she can not walk....

Caught her out though as I went upstairs and came down to find her playing with Bruce....whooooooooooooops thats until she saw me and suddenly she can not walk again.
I have been in the kitchen and called them for a piece of ham each....funny that Reah was the first in the queue.....Oh! dear, now she can not walk back to the settee, so I thought ''Right monkey'' I am ignoring you, so she sat at the kitchen door holding up her foot.....'''MOM please I can not make it to the chair''''..............

Drama queen

OK I'm off the give myself in to the RSPCA, I can not take anymore of this mental cruelty .

Anymore drama queens out there
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 09:10 PM
They are soo funny aren't they?
What did the RSPCA say then.....
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by Gellygoo View Post
They are soo funny aren't they?
What did the RSPCA say then.....
Slap on the wrist..............and suggested more ham and sleeping on my bed tonight
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 09:16 PM
No doubt the drama queen heartily agrees.
Skyesmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-05-2009, 09:17 PM

That really made me laugh......It's Willow through and through she is exactly the same and it can actually last for a day or more!!! she's even worse if she's got an audience she'll go over to them and look at me as if i've beaten her

Jann
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 09:23 PM
Thats so funny...bless her!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by Gellygoo View Post
No doubt the drama queen heartily agrees.
Well she better not think I am carrying her upstairs
Originally Posted by Skyesmum View Post

That really made me laugh......It's Willow through and through she is exactly the same and it can actually last for a day or more!!! she's even worse if she's got an audience she'll go over to them and look at me as if i've beaten her

Jann
well It's now 10.22 and she's still playing on it, if I look at her, all I can say is that it was a good job that it wasn't her bad leg.....god she'd never forgive me
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Thats so funny...bless her!
Maybe I could enter her for ''Britains got Talent'' Dog shape
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Ha ha, bless her. She's milking it for everything it's worth!! I reckon sleeping in your bed will definitely cure it!!
KateM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-05-2009, 09:47 PM
At least she's intelligent enough to remember which foot you so cruelly injured

mine don't have the brains for that and the sympathy limp often changes feet - particularly when they've been asked to do something they don't want to!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >