View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2007, 11:49 PM
Beautiful, but then you wouldn't expect anything else if their from one of your dogs! Studland Bay is a beautiful place, it's not far from where I used to live.
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 12:13 AM
Aww they're gorgeous Sheree but next time you visit up this way you have to bring Bradley for a cuddle too
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by shaza View Post
Beautiful, but then you wouldn't expect anything else if their from one of your dogs! Studland Bay is a beautiful place, it's not far from where I used to live.
Aww thanks Shaza, thats really nice of you. How lucky for you to have lived near to such a lovely place to visit, mind you, I bet the beaches where you are now are stunning too.

Originally Posted by Meganrose View Post
Aww they're gorgeous Sheree but next time you visit up this way you have to bring Bradley for a cuddle too

Oh thanks Kath, I'm sure Bradley would love to come and visit, especially if he's promised a cuddle or two. He draped himself over Cindy on several occasions and, at one point, was trying to cuddle her head cos he just wanted to be really close to her, she loved it although I had to peel him off as she was having trouble breathing
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 12:55 PM
Oh Sheree come down to Sussex and you can meet my gang too! But you have to bring a few of yours too! Oh and I'll make you a cuppa as well!

Lovely boys - love the name Rupert! And that orange boy - loverly!

xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-02-2007, 12:57 PM
Gorgeous......
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 01:32 PM
Beautiful!!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 01:37 PM
No wonder you are so proud, I would be if I'd bred such beautiful dogs. You can see how well loved they are
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
No wonder you are so proud, I would be if I'd bred such beautiful dogs. You can see how well loved they are
Originally Posted by Sweep View Post
Beautiful!!
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Gorgeous......
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Oh Sheree come down to Sussex and you can meet my gang too! But you have to bring a few of yours too! Oh and I'll make you a cuppa as well!

Lovely boys - love the name Rupert! And that orange boy - loverly!

xxx
Thanks so much everyone

Rachel, I'll work out which are the nortiest, (that way it will be much more fun ), and we'll make a date. I'm sure Kim would love me to take Bradley down South for the day, not sure she could cope with any more though I was thinking about keeping the orange boy aswell as Brad, but you can't keep them all, he was booked but the lady had a heart problem so couldn't have him after all. He was called Raffles whilst he was here but they thought Rupert and Raffles was a bit of a mouthfull.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2