Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-09-2013, 05:08 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread Wednesday.

Morning everyone.
I was going to apologise for going AWOL suddenly yesterday but reading back through the through the thread nobody noticed anyway.

Helena big (((hugs))) for the dentist today and we will all be with you in spirit.
Also a very happy birthday too. Not that you will enjoy it much so you do need two this year.
Eileen glad you have spoken to the police about the strange goings on on your drive way fingers crossed they find out what he has been up too.
Lorraine I hope Davie's knee is ok.
Jenny glad to hear you are felling better and the blood pressure seems to of settled.
June I hope the girlies aren't pining for Cruz today and that he didn't get too much of a bashing from his wife on arriving home.
jenny hoping you had a lovely night out last night.
Pat I hope you are feeling better today after the tragedy of the nexus yesterday.
Bev I hope the knee is feeling better today.

Weather dry but chilly here today. Just the usual today again feeding and walking the dog and housework.

Have a safe Wednesday all.
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2013, 05:32 AM
Wow Lynn, you're up early! It's only 11:30pm here! I hope your day is fantastic!

Happy Birthday Helena! I hope your dental birthday gift is painless and effective! I imagine you wont be going out for a big birthday dinner tonight tho, eh?

Mouse has decided we should move in to the neighbour with the long scratchy fingernails' house. She drags me over there everytime I take her out for a good scratch! Then she runs in her house for a snoop and to steal anything food related she can find lol it's a wonder Mouse only weighs 11 lbs!

I hope everyone else has a wonderful day. Supposed to be hot and sunny today, and in Sept, when it could just as easily be snowing by now, I'll take 30C! At least it gets cold at night so we can sleep this time of year!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-09-2013, 05:45 AM
Morning Sara sounds like you are going to have lovely warm day there. Make the most of it.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2013, 05:49 AM
Morning Lynn, morning Sara,

Just returned from walking Bella and got embroiled in neighbour crisis. Her key won't open her front door. She asked me if I had a spare key for it! Her flat is nowt to do with me! (but I found them as tenants for the landlord who's a pal of mine) so I've phoned him but I bet my had they've left another key on the inside of the lock.

Minor altercation when she decided maybe her key was 'bent' and was going to hammer it flat on the hard tiled hall floor! No way! I kicked her keys out of the way and asked her if she was totally bloody mad and to get out on the stairs and try that! Hard tiles are unforgiving but can easily be chipped and broken.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOO my dear gummy wummy Helena!

Lynn - what can I say? Enjoy the housework and the dog walk?

Sara - Canada sounds quite good to me right now. Especially after being out in the inner hallway where temps are higher than in the apartments. Phew.

I've got LOTS of work to do. The company is going over to something they say will be 'fully automated' anytime soon - I am wondering if this will do away with the need for a lot of what I do. Haven't bothered to ask because I refused to get involved in it back when (because the boss is a techno dummy and would love to blame anyone else who was involved if the new system doesn't live up to his expectations) so I guess I'd better 'make hay while the sun shines'.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2013, 06:15 AM
Morning Lynn, Sara, Pat and everyone else

Thanks for my birthday greeting, although of course, it won't feel at all like my birthday, especially as I can't even have a glass of vino cos of these darned ab's, but hey ho, I've had some good ones, some reeeeally good ones in the past Ooooooh, I like that Mr Green, look at his teef, I wonder if mine will be like that lol!

Dave has ordered me not to walk Zena too far today (just when I really need to) as I came over a bit strange up on the top yesterday and almost blacked out, must be all these pills I s'pose. So if I feel weird, I shall just do the duck pond, and lots of ball throwing and play with her indoors later on before I go.

Lynn, I noticed you weren't around, honest I did, but I never actually wrote anything, I thought you must have been deeply engrossed in conversation with Gorden, especially as he's back working again and you don't see him all day, and I expect that's what everyone thought. Bit like I disappear when Dave's home at the week-end. Anyway, we all missed ya!

Jen, hope your ear's better today but if it's full of wax, then I doubt that More (((((hugs))))) then.xxx

Sally, don't forget to get ready for tooth hurty will you

Pat

Off to open my birthday cards and presents now and Dave will ring in a mo, so I'll catch you later.

Enjoy your day everyone, wish I could do that but hopefull I will be a new woman tomorrow. I dunno about ageing another year, this tooth has aged me another 10!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-09-2013, 06:15 AM
Morning Pat.
I hope the key fiasco is sorted out. Hammering it out won't do much good at all in fact it will more than likely muller it completely.
Good luck with the hay making today fingers crossed the new idea doesn't effect you too much.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-09-2013, 06:19 AM
Morning Helena we can't have you taking a demise while walking Zena and so close to getting your teef sorted.
So best not to go too far. It is more than likely too many pills and not enough food.
As said before thinking of you today.
Hopefully you can celebrate at the weekend with Dave for your birthday. I have everything crossed it will all be a distant memory by then for you.
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2013, 06:24 AM
Pat, I love the weather here, even when it's -40C... it's always different! Lol the leaves are turning and harvest is in full swing, so it smells heavenly in the morning!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2013, 06:29 AM
Morning all

Lynn, enjoy your day.

Helena, Happy Birthday xx Now just you be careful lady, don't want to hear that you have had an accident.

Sara, I had to laugh at the idea of Mouse dragging you to your neighbours

Well no work for me today. Davie's cut has split relatively wide at the bottom and didn't scab overnight so back to the doctors/hospital to get it looked at. I am hoping that some butterfly stitches will hold it for a while and he won't have to get re-stitched. Poor lad.

Other than that, back to the TMA. Need to get it finished.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2013, 06:35 AM
Morning Lorraine, good luck with Davie's wound, and thanks for my birthday wishes, I'll try to be careful lol!

Sara, I doubt there's anywhere quite like Canada in the autumn with the spectacular colours of all those maples you have other there. Autumn is my favourite time of year because of the colours and 30 deg is a real bonus
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »