Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 05:41 AM

Morning, morning, morning!

Morning all,

Poor Baz was “stood up” last night. His mate tried to call him three times, but Baz was on the bike coming home and didn’t hear the phone. He tried to call his mate back, but the phone was switched off. Baz went to the pub at the arranged meet time, but his mate never showed.

I wasn’t particularly sorry – he came home and we went out for a delicious Chinese meal

Off out to Dartford today with Jackie – by the looks o the weather, we’re going to get wet at some stage........ ah, well

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Never do card tricks for the group you play poker with.
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 06:03 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, got woken up earlier than intended this morning by the little uns, but no big deal, am off to Yoga for the first time today and then Sasha's potential new family are coming to meet her, then just maybe some peace can be restored in this house.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-05-2010, 06:17 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

sorry Baz got stood up, but the chinese meal sounded nice.

We went to a nice pub last night and had a drink and I found out I am going out today. When I asked where Gorden said its a surprise, its something you need and you need to choose it.

Have a nice day with Jackie.

Have a good day all.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 06:29 AM
Morning Vicki and everyone,
Aww poor Baz,but that chinese with a beautiful woman sounds a better bet to me.
I'm hoping for some dry weather today because I kid you not I have at least 15-20 machine loads of washing to do and get dry. All of our stuff plus 5 bin liners of towels and fleeces as it was guinea pig complete clean out week so I have all thier stuff too.
Have a good day everyone
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 06:45 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry but overcast here this morning. Not much planned except a bit of shopping to do. Since John's been looking after me all week, I'm cooking tonight. Have a good Saturday all
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 06:53 AM
Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all, got woken up earlier than intended this morning by the little uns, but no big deal, am off to Yoga for the first time today and then Sasha's potential new family are coming to meet her, then just maybe some peace can be restored in this house.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
Morning Liz

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

sorry Baz got stood up, but the chinese meal sounded nice.

We went to a nice pub last night and had a drink and I found out I am going out today. When I asked where Gorden said its a surprise, its something you need and you need to choose it.

Have a nice day with Jackie.

Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn - how fab.... enjoy your surprise hony xx

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and everyone,
Aww poor Baz,but that chinese with a beautiful woman sounds a better bet to me.
I'm hoping for some dry weather today because I kid you not I have at least 15-20 machine loads of washing to do and get dry. All of our stuff plus 5 bin liners of towels and fleeces as it was guinea pig complete clean out week so I have all thier stuff too.
Have a good day everyone
Morning Bev - you mean he's two-timing me?

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry but overcast here this morning. Not much planned except a bit of shopping to do. Since John's been looking after me all week, I'm cooking tonight. Have a good Saturday all
Morning J
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 07:21 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all

The sun is shining at the moment...not sure whether to put the washing out or not It was lovely over the woods this morning...6am and not another soul around, just the birds singing in the trees, it was bliss

Glad you had a good evening, and hope you have a lovely suprose today Lynn

Have a good day all xx
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-05-2010, 07:31 AM
Morning all, nice so far here. Just cleaned out all the little furries and am off to Leicester today to pick up 2 rescue Belgian Hares who are, fingers crossed, going to be bonded with my bunnies and live here with us! Have a great day all.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 07:32 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
It looks like rain is brewing here... oh well, I haven't much planned anyway!!
Have a great day all and have fun!!
Claire xx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 07:34 AM
Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
Morning all, nice so far here. Just cleaned out all the little furries and am off to Leicester today to pick up 2 rescue Belgian Hares who are, fingers crossed, going to be bonded with my bunnies and live here with us! Have a great day all.
I am sooooooooo jealous, Belgian hares are on my much wanted list!! Hope the bonding goes okay hun, I have that pleasure myself in 2 weeks when my Hebe comes home to be bonded to my Harvey
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >