View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
spottydoggy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-03-2011, 11:27 AM
Lady was so stressed out this morning she really didnt want me to leave her ,i was strong for her so she didnt feel as bad.
7.30 this morning was putting her in the car and my front tyre was flat ,so i had to walk to the vets ,wow 45 minute walk carrying lady a lot of the way ,she is quite heavey at 15kg
I am now totally exhausted ,but still have tanya not well and mum with duke unwell .
Lady still hasnt eaten anything yet
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 01:00 PM
Oh blimey, couldn't you have hopped on a bus or taken a taxi to the vet?? I can't believe Lady was well enough to manage a walk like this even with you carrying her inbetween bouts? I hope that hasn't set her back coz she needs lots of rest to recoup doesn't she. Good luck with those blood tests, let's hope they come back negative for cushings.
spottydoggy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-03-2011, 01:10 PM
Hey
there were no buses at that time of the morning and she only walked for about 5 mins ,i carried her nearly all the way ,had to keep resting though . she even went to sleep while i was walking with her .
i am waiting for the vet to call now ,and update me on how she doing .
I am so tired at the moment and still have to go out and get my rental car , tanya is worse this morning aswell so its pretty hard today
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 04:37 PM
Hope Lady is ok when you collect her today. Really sorry Tanya and Duke are unwell now and then to find you had a flat tyre this morning, you must be at the end of your tether.

Thinking of you and healing vibes to Lady and of course Tanya and Duke. xxxx
spottydoggy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-03-2011, 07:08 PM
I am so hurt for lady tonight ,she is sooo scared and stressed out ,they have shaved another area on her neck ,she really seems so stressed out through all of this
She has had 3 more blood tests today .
She still doesnt want to eat
I said to her when she came out the vets ,dont worry little lady I promise no more tests for a while ,i really hope i can keep that promise to her

suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 07:12 PM
Poor Lady. I think she needs a rest from any more tests anyway and hopefully she will start to eat soon. Have you tried her with a little bit of porridge?
spottydoggy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-03-2011, 07:15 PM
Yeah i agree she cant take no more tests yet ,she is really very stressed out ,i hate this ,seeing her like this
I didnt think dogs could eat porrige ,lady has a wheat allergy ,does that have wheat in????
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 07:23 PM
I was talking to a friend the other day who has two king charles spaniels and one suffers from a bad tummy from time to time. She always gives it a little porridge made with milk and she calls it her magic potion as it always works. Porridge is oatmeal so not sure if Lady is allergic to that. I was thinking as she hasn't eaten for a long time now it was worth trying anything, obviously as long as she is not allergic to it. Hope she perks up in the next few days. When do you get the results of today's tests?
spottydoggy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-03-2011, 07:26 PM
She hasnt got oat allergy so yeah i might try porrige ,but without the milk cause she has allergy to milk .
Vet says 24/48 hours for the results .
I just so glad she is home now
and just really hoping this is her last test
SallyG
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-03-2011, 07:41 PM
Those clipper rashes on her legs on the first set of photos look a bit sore to me, I know it will be the least of your worries, but try and keep her from licking them, as they can become infected.
Page 16 of 29 « First < 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 > Last »