View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2015, 06:21 AM

Good morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Monday)

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all in fine fettle this morning. Just got to get Amber out for her walk but it doesn't look to bright out there. Very overcast and cloudy. Hopefully it will cheer up later.

Have a good day and take care all. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2015, 06:59 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow,
Doesn't look very bright out here either, don't know if it will brighten up. Waiting for workmento arrive, don't know what time they will start, the plumbers arrived at 8.30am but the demo bloke arrived at 9 so will see.
Me and Lauryn are going to take Rosie out with us when we go into town and for breakfast too. Rosie still not eating properly,
She seems ok in herself, if a little quieter than usual. Been assured that it's just because of all the upheaval and the warm weather. Will see, might drop into the vets just to weigh her and mention it to the girls there.
I'm back at work today too...yayy not
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2015, 07:26 AM
Morning Moyra, Mandy and all who follow.
Hope the weather stays dry for your and Ambers walk Moyra.
Enjoy breakfast Mandy could be the weather and upheaval regards Rosie, no harm in mentioning it though and checking her weight.

Gorden left for London he is home tonight and back Wednesday night so I can have the car Wednesday down to one car again for the moment. Everything slowing down for him at work students finished now. So Lecturers catching up on the work they get behind with.

Have a good day all and hope all poorlies are feeling better.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2015, 07:52 AM
Mandy. don't envy you going back to work. Hope the vet finds Rosie is ok, just out of sorts because of the weather and the disruption at home.

Lynn, difficult with just the one car but will be nice to have Gorden home with you for a while. Will give you time to find a second car.

It was actually spitting with rain when I walked Amber not that she cared. Steve is at work today so I can take it easy, hope to cook a shepherds pie for dinner tonight. Take care all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2015, 08:22 AM
Worried about Griff and Rosebud. Griff are you coping ok with your problems and Rose likewise with you, maybe you have been overdoing things.

Nippy Jenny, hope all is well there with you and Brian and Pepsi too.

I am sure June you are still suffering as well. Do look after yourself.

I know the weather has been foul in Scotland and we haven't heard from Norma either. I do hope all our missing friends are looking after themselves.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2015, 08:37 AM
Morning all
Moyra, hope you get some sunshine today and stick your feet up if steve isn't there
Mandy, sorry you have to go back to work and hope rosie is o.k
Lynn, i am sure the right car will turn up for you
i am in a strop, bl**dy 8 oclock and some fellas turned up to cut the hedge across the road, i was having a nice little sleep too
I am o.k thanks Moyra, i am off to get my blood test today as i feel ill... i am a little bit early getting it done but it means i can leave a note for my gp to check my blood results instead of having to get an appointment, go get a blood test and then wait and see if anything is wrong.... also my consultant gets them so if anything is really wrong he will give me a ring or make me an appointment to see him, i have to go to the hospital tomorrow to see my ENT consultant, not entirely sure what he will be able to do for me, i think i will be having a new set of grommets and will have to see what he can do for my nose..if anything
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2015, 08:59 AM
Sun out here now Moyra hope its brightening up where you are.
griff good luck with the blood test and results and hope you feel better soon.

I am off to the river and too find a big rock to bash my washing on in a bit.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2015, 10:25 AM
Good morning

Hope you find a suitable rock Lynn then there will be no stopping you doing the washing

Have a good breakfast before you head to work Mandy

Good luck with the blood tests Griff and hope you soon feel better.

Enjoy your day on your own Morya and hope your weather has improved.

Was wet and miserable first thing so went shopping early by the time I got back it was dry so Teazle and I had a good walk. It is still very warm.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2015, 10:56 AM
Sue I did washing now drip drying on the line in the sun and slight breeze.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2015, 11:56 AM
Hi
Sun is shining and life is good
Feel extra bouncy today,so I'm off to bounce the Lawnmower over the grass Hope everyone is well,will catch up later...take care all xx
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »