View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

22-06-2016, 01:24 PM

EU vote: Does your MP back the Leave or Remain campaign?

Find out here (enter your postcode): http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politic...endum-35616946

Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-06-2016, 01:50 PM
My Mp supports leave and so does the council. Havering the London Borough most likely to vote leave.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-06-2016, 02:31 PM
Harriet is a 'remain'.
A nice enough person but I didn't vote for her and she was just a young girl last time I voted out which I will be doing again.
Coming from farming stock I have seen what the EU has done to our farming and fishing

As an aside, Chloe was poorly recently and I needed to take her temperature. The trusty mercury thermometer I have used on my dogs for 35years wasn't working neither was the expensive digital thermometer given to me by my DIL for my granddaughter, the battery was flat and couldn't be removed without breaking the whole thing

So off I go to the chemist to buy a new thermometer. I am told I can buy a 'forehead band' (not much use on a dog) or yet another digital useless piece of kit. Apparently mercury thermometers were banned as 'unsafe' by an EU ruling some years ago

In 35 yeras I never broken or had a problem with my thermometer until now and I object to people in Europe dictating what I can and can't buy
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2016, 06:51 PM
Not surprised Elizabeth Truss is a remain Mp for Norfolk.
I do wonder though what the people will vote we have a lot of Eastern european workers here due to the agriculture.
No problems with them they do back breaking work in the fields in all weathers but the Norfolk people can be suspicious of newcomers especially in the villages.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

22-06-2016, 07:01 PM
Here's some more interesting stuff

And

And

Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2016, 07:20 PM
If we don't like what our Government do, we can vote them out. We can't do that with the European elite. That in itself is a good enough reason to vote leave.

We are a very tolerant nation, but if uncontrolled immigration continues, I fear that tolerance will wear thin. Another good reason to vote leave.

The campaign on both sides has been appalling. For the past few years I've seen the need to govern ourselves so none of the scaremongering has changed my mind.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-06-2016, 05:05 PM
I voted to leave on the basis we fought 2 world wars and many of our servicemen died to keep the UK free of tyranny and dictators. I just can't see why they gave their lives if they had known France and Germany were going to run this country through a gap in the back of our country door

Azz you post is very one sided ,try giving a balanced view point instead