register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-12-2014, 04:35 PM
Yeah Lynn I agree Trading Standards is the way to go, and hopefully they'll be able to get your money back if things go well, and they'll be dealing with it on your behalf as well, so will take the concrete block thats now sitting firmly on your shoulders, away from you. They deal with people like this all the time, may already have dealt with him in the past, wouldn't be surprised, and he may even have a warning on his file. Hope it is sorted out very very soon for you, it can't be nice for you, all this worry on top of everything else. Spoken to Karen, who has Taran and Shota's babies there, they passed the vet check last night, she is keeping one of the girls and the other 2 are off to their new families end of the week, cannot believe they are 8 weeks old already, she has strict instructions to get piccies before they go. Elaine, what a hard decision to make about the chicks, like you say at least they have known a good life and not an unnatural one. Best of luck with ever suffering's car, there's always something isn't there. Been and sorted girls out, rang my friend who is now home from hospital with her new knee, and she's not so clever, they kept her in an extra day as blood was pumping out every time she moved its still weeping a bit. She's in a lot of pain and can't move her leg, the only way is by using the belt on the bath robe and lifting it that way. She's giving me a ring later on for a natter.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2014, 05:04 PM
June your poor friend that sounds so painful. I do hope it improves for her soon.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2014, 05:09 PM
Hi
Yes SUE,still at the dec's loving it
LYNN,sorry I missed your wee question this morning,yes Leah and two friends are heading to the cinema to celebrate,so happy exams are over under Easter ..thanks
(( hugs)) MALKA and PEREG
Can't stop or I'll fall over pop back later
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-12-2014, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by Jakesmummy View Post
Malka. Just an idea do u have bin bags if so cut them open and put them over the bed u can even stick tape them together, then u won't be on a wet bed .and it might save you if she poorly tonight xx
I'm talking about the big black bin bags .ive done it before whn little one was ill for a week with a tummy bug.
I did buy a plastic backed towelling fitted mattress cover, but it was diabolically hot during the summer and also extremely noisy if either I or Pereg moved during the night, so I gave up on it.

Everything seems to have just about dried though and the horrid pong has gone, but of course I have clean sheets and duvet covers on but I am expecting another bad seizure from Pereg. She does not cluster as such but tends to have two or three bad seizures within 24-36 hours

At the moment she is totally zonked and I am exhausted.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2014, 06:55 PM
I want chocolate
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-12-2014, 07:05 PM
Have a zingy orange match maker.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2014, 07:25 PM
Mmmmm thanks, do you want to share my banana?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-12-2014, 07:40 PM
I'm having a choc and nut cornetto type ice cream myself
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2014, 08:00 PM
Inside all done just took Lacey for a dander,it is Freezing!! lovely though,feels more like December now and rumour has it SNOW is on the way Will start outside tomorrow and then I'll be finished.Off to the bath before I go collect Leah from scouts.See you lot are stuffing your faces
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2014, 08:01 PM
I'm having a chocolate chip cake bar. Sorry about everyone's woes. Hope tomorrow is better. Been a bit down today. It was the anniversary of losing my mum 27 years ago. Still miss her. I am sure she passed on all her dog knowledge to me and still helps when I need it. Bfn see you all in the morning.
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >