Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2015, 06:00 AM

Dogsey Daily thread. Monday

Good morning all out there. Ireland calling! A wild wet day again here. Never seems to stop.. ah well! All the practicalities dealt with here and wee dog is fine. "No, I would rather please sleep out in the shed just now and yes I am fine as long as I have YOU." So she is in and out and not pining. Will adjust as time goes on as will I. Takes time is all.. hoping for market tomorrow although the forecast is dire. All is ready to go. So quiet day here... Blessings and commiserations for all who have to go to work today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2015, 06:31 AM
Morning Rose and all our Dogsey Folk to come. Not at all nice out there this morning but I believe it is general all over. Glad little dog was ok last night Rose.

Despite the rain, Amber still needs her walk so we shall both have to get wet together.

Lovely to see LG visited last night and what a hero for a father he had. I love the sound of the Lancaster it has a wonderful deep throb to its engines.

Have a good day everyone, suspect it will be housework today as little will get done outdoors! God bless all.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2015, 06:48 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Morning Rose and all our Dogsey Folk to come. Not at all nice out there this morning but I believe it is general all over. Glad little dog was ok last night Rose.

Despite the rain, Amber still needs her walk so we shall both have to get wet together.

Lovely to see LG visited last night and what a hero for a father he had. I love the sound of the Lancaster it has a wonderful deep throb to its engines.

Have a good day everyone, suspect it will be housework today as little will get done outdoors! God bless all.
Well I have not walked my dogs formally for many a year. Man who runs a big animal rescue assured me that playing ball etc works as well. Wee dog is a live wire and rarely still. Which is as well given my increasingly limited mobility. She was turning her nose up at her food earlier..opened a tin for her too.. so I went to the door where feral cat was lurking and wailing piteously that he was dying of starvation and pretended to give the plate of food to hum, Needless to say wee dog dived in and wolfed the lot.. then I fed feral. Knowing your dogs is everything and that never fails with wee dog...on with the knitting I guess.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2015, 07:07 AM
Good morning Moyra, Rosebud and all who follow.

Good that wee dog is doing well. My mother had a dog that sometimes wouldn't eat but give the food to my neighbour who then put it down in her garden and it was woofed down - silly dogs.

Wet and miserable here too so not been out yet Teazle doesn't seem to mind as she will use the garden. Poor you Moyra Amber certainly has control

Sitting here waiting for them to collect my car for service and MOT so hoping nothing needs doing over and above the service.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-07-2015, 07:20 AM
Morning, Rose, Moyra, Sue and all who follow.

Glad wee dog is doing well Rose how about you ?
Hope you and Amber do not get too wet Moyra.
Good luck with the service and mot Sue.

Well sat here waiting for the scrap people to come and collect the car they were meant to be here at 8. Nobody stole it or ended up in the river.
If they do not turn up we have to do everything we did last night in reverse and I will not be a happy bunny. In fact what with solicitors etc., and then if these people let me down I will be wondering how anyone in Norfolk makes a living and have I got some negative energy around me.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2015, 07:20 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moyra, Rosebud and all who follow.

Good that wee dog is doing well. My mother had a dog that sometimes wouldn't eat but give the food to my neighbour who then put it down in her garden and it was woofed down - silly dogs.

Wet and miserable here too so not been out yet Teazle doesn't seem to mind as she will use the garden. Poor you Moyra Amber certainly has control

Sitting here waiting for them to collect my car for service and MOT so hoping nothing needs doing over and above the service.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Dogs are individuals just like us and I love that about them. Love outwitting them too. This one is seriously cute. Seems to be wet everywhere today,,, going to find some bright yarn.. Colour matters so much....
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2015, 07:32 AM
Morning all. Wet but not cold here. Have got these dratted aids in my ears and they make everything sound seriously wierd. The keyboard sounds really loud as I type. Oh well I suppose I will get used to them and just hope that they drown out some of the tinnitus. Makes me very depressed at times but I know there are people worse off than me. Have a good day everyone on here now and those that follow. bfn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-07-2015, 08:20 AM
Morning brenda I do hope these aids work and make the volume in your ears worth it.
Well the guy arrived about 9 to take the he rang at 8.30 to say he was leaving. Paperwork all done he is ow trying to winch it onto the low loader. Feeling a little emotional.
Always do when I have to say goodbye to cars whether scrapping or selling on.
Still there he seems to be having trouble with the winching.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-07-2015, 08:31 AM
Its gone.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2015, 08:50 AM
Oh yes Lynn I felt the same when I got rid of one of our cars. I felt the same when we moved house to. Silly isn't it. I am sure you will get used to the next one. Have a cuppa.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »