Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2023, 05:51 AM

Thrilling Thursday 13th April 2023

Morning all. Up early this morning as it got light early and the sun is out. Hope you all had a good evening. Margaret did make it over all but a bit wet. So I gave her something dry to wear. Had a lovely evening. Hope you all have a good day and enjoy sitting on the new sofa Chris.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-04-2023, 07:11 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Sunny, windy and cold today.
We are meeting Mark, Lauren and Freya today at a garden centre near us for some Easter fun. Late but schools are still off so the activities are still running. Feeding lambs and pig racing and then probably a hot drink and cake or possibly lunch.

brenda glad you had a nice evening with Margaret.
Chris lovely to hear the new suite is in and the old one is gone and better still you were out when it all went on.
I hope I am happier with my haircut result tomorrow and I will be prepared for an increase that is quite a steep increase you paid.
griff good luck with the appointment. Sorry Kota is suffering again, fingers crossed the crate rest works.
Sue hoping you have a more restful day.
Kazz I think C'est la vie " is on everyone's lips these days. Have a lovely day.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-04-2023, 09:53 AM
Just been down to the village for a walk and a haircut. I'm knackered at the moment but as soon as i walked through the door Sue wanted me to see what she has been doing in the garden. She left a small area of 4 small roses bushes and a couple of other plants.

small at the moment but breaks up the view of only grass
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2023, 10:15 AM
Good morning

Hope your appointment goes well Kelly

Enjoy your East fun with Freya and family Lynn.

Hope you have a good day Brenda

Yes as you can see I have been busy again. I have also raised a bit of turf and filled in a hollow and seeded it but I think that project is an ongoing one for a while but I do know tittle and often does evenually fill it. This afternoon I plan to put the grass fertiliser over the lawn and then have a rest for a few day. Ha Ha there is always something I can find to do.

Take care everyone
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2023, 12:28 PM
Good afternoon all.

Very breezy here but thankfully a westerly so the cafe up on the beachfront is protected from it by the banking that's there for sea defences

Sue, you are just like my sister. She never sits down. Always got to be busy and at 80 years old and still not mended from her fall my nephew is going nuts trying to slow her down. It doesn't matter how much pain she is in, she will still try to do jobs that can wait or in some cases just don't need doing.

As you do whenever buying new furniture, I am jiggling the rest of the furniture around to see what looks and fits best so a busy afternoon coming up
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2023, 02:00 PM
Good afternoon all had a nice visit with my sister this morning, a few bits and piece going on around my nephew (won't say any more but very time consuming and more than that emotionally so draining)

Work shortly my neighbour opposite has had their roof removed and looks like now batons and lining added with original tiles replaced and a few new one maybe. A nice job done have taken the details from their van and over the next few weeks will ask how she found the process may use them myself. Our houses are very similar in age bar few months. LOL

Glad everyone is having good days catch you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-04-2023, 03:00 PM
Hope you enjoyed your stroll and haircut Barry.
Sue wow where do you get your energy ??? I hope you do manage a rest for a few days somehow I think you will find something to keep you busy.
Chris enjoy the furniture juggling. Your sister sounds like my mum was.
Kazz I hope your Sister gets a reprieve from the emotionally draining situation.
Always good to use people you can see working and the outcome.

We had a brilliant day with Mark, Lauren and Freya. It was very windy and a bit chilly but nonetheless a lovely fun filled day.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-04-2023, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all.

Very breezy here but thankfully a westerly so the cafe up on the beachfront is protected from it by the banking that's there for sea defences

Sue, you are just like my sister. She never sits down. Always got to be busy and at 80 years old and still not mended from her fall my nephew is going nuts trying to slow her down. It doesn't matter how much pain she is in, she will still try to do jobs that can wait or in some cases just don't need doing.

As you do whenever buying new furniture, I am jiggling the rest of the furniture around to see what looks and fits best so a busy afternoon coming up
I find putting itching power in her knickers keeps her going
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2023, 05:07 PM
Spent a great deal of time at the drs, saw a gp I haven't seen before but my god!! Was just like seeing my old GP!! She was sooooo nice, she is testing me for ovarian cancer again, fast tracking me for a scan and doing some test for some heart hormone thing, she has also suggested genetic testing which I have agreed to, I fill out a questionnaire and then the experts decide if to go ahead and test me..... which they will, I really really hope she is permanent!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-04-2023, 05:17 PM
Lets hope she is griff.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >