View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2008, 09:46 AM
Where's Patch....she could get the soup ready....
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2008, 12:19 PM
No Dawn, I'm telling you I don't care less what you think. What is with this Royal "we" thing you have going on? Intelligent articulate and relevant opininos I'm interested to hear no matter what that opinion is. Patronising, insulting and superior-type ones just amuse me so much that I can't help but rip the urine from. Do you really want me to justify myself to you and tell you why I was online at 4 a.m.? Why I wasn't out doing something? oops - sorry, just can't help myself answering ridiculous questions...

Is it possible you can discuss the issue rather than resort to this behaviour? Is it possible to discuss greyhounds and not horses, dogfighting and whatever other issue you want to bring in to it for some odd reason?

See above for the answer to the rest of your questions. Now can we please talk abtou greyhounds and not me (although I'd be delighted to tell you lots more about me if you are really that interested!)
You said you were on here to amuse yourself AA, what other conclusions should people come to? You TOLD us why you were here, simple enough, yes? you also targeted Ramble for your "I dont care what you think" attitude, so you seem to have forgotten that too. You said everyone that buys a dog from a breeder is acting on a selfish whim, and you really think people will listen to you? Wake up!

I also agree that you are probably just here to incite trouble, nothing more, because you have done absolutely nothing to win any votes for your cause, just taken it out of people that dare to answer you with a different perspective, as I said, shame. More so I am certain that this is the case, because in all your posts you have posted, are on just two threads, one other post is on a third thread and you even had to bring racing into that!
galty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

29-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Now we know your purpose on this forum... it has nothing to do with championing your cause

It is all down to someone who is bored and uses their time to try and wind people up, for their own pleasure.

Mmmm. I think we have a name for that.........TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT FEED THE TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pleased to see that you have come down on the side that supports GREYHOUND racing.

She is an ANTI (greyhound) racing TROLL.

Think it applies to SPOT and Patch and of course RAMBLE.

Admin COULD YOU PLEASE delete ALL posts that attack people and not the great sport of GREYHOUND racing Good or BAD
galty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

29-05-2008, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
You said you were on here to amuse yourself AA, what other conclusions should people come to? You TOLD us why you were here, simple enough, yes? you also targeted Ramble for your "I dont care what you think" attitude, so you seem to have forgotten that too. You said everyone that buys a dog from a breeder is acting on a selfish whim, and you really think people will listen to you? Wake up!

I also agree that you are probably just here to incite trouble, nothing more, because you have done absolutely nothing to win any votes for your cause, just taken it out of people that dare to answer you with a different perspective, as I said, shame. More so I am certain that this is the case, because in all your posts you have posted, are on just two threads, one other post is on a third thread and you even had to bring racing into that!
Dawn

You are wrong.

She came to put a point of view, intresting that it been rubbished by both sides of the argument who have never been at the sharp end.

Both of us have been at the sharp end from oppersit views.

I respect her but dont except her views, you and Ramble should try.

I do not respect people like Spot who just Quote things and never experinced this in life or have done any thing about it on way or other, but gleened her knowledge just off the INTERNET or someone who heard somthing, or Ramble who visted a so call "rescue" so nos all about it, but did not admit that that rescue slagged of E Milne.

Get over your selves and start to answer the topic starters question For or against.
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-05-2008, 02:12 PM
Originally Posted by nickyboy View Post
isnt there something a tad more natural to eating meat or drinking milk than betting on something wizzing round a track before disposing of it when its past its sell by date ?
animals being bred in large numbers then killed isnt this what you are complaining about.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2008, 02:33 PM
Originally Posted by galty View Post
Dawn

You are wrong.

She came to put a point of view, intresting that it been rubbished by both sides of the argument who have never been at the sharp end.

Both of us have been at the sharp end from oppersit views.

I respect her but dont except her views, you and Ramble should try.

I do not respect people like Spot who just Quote things and never experinced this in life or have done any thing about it on way or other, but gleened her knowledge just off the INTERNET or someone who heard somthing, or Ramble who visted a so call "rescue" so nos all about it, but did not admit that that rescue slagged of E Milne.

Get over your selves and start to answer the topic starters question For or against.
I would respect her view 100% Galty if she didnt "rubbish" everybody that had bought a Dog from a breeder and told them they are selfish and acting on a selfish whim. Telling people how wrong they are is fine, but dictating is wrong!
galty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

29-05-2008, 02:50 PM
I would respect her view 100% Galty if she didnt "rubbish" everybody that had bought a Dog from a breeder and told them they are selfish and acting on a selfish whim. Telling people how wrong they are is fine, but dictating is wrong!

But then you have to do the same with people like Spot and Patch and all the others that think because they have loads of posts that they should be listerned to before a new member.

Look at Spot the biggest rubbisher on this site, do you do the same to her or do you just smile and nod.

QUOTE(Thousands of dogs are put down every DAY)
galty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

29-05-2008, 02:53 PM

But then you have to do the same with people like Spot and Patch and all the others that think because they have loads of posts that they should be listerned to before a new member.

Look at Spot the biggest rubbisher on this site, do you do the same to her or do you just smile and nod.

Missed the post where she stated that she rubbished people that bought their dogs from a breeder
nickyboy
Dogsey Senior
Male 

29-05-2008, 02:59 PM
Originally Posted by bajaluna View Post
animals being bred in large numbers then killed isnt this what you are complaining about.
killed for sustenance is once thing in my own opinion - killed as a result of a need for 'sport' is different
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2008, 03:02 PM
Originally Posted by galty View Post

Missed the post where she stated that she rubbished people that bought their dogs from a breeder
I respect everybody's opinion Galty, I work my terriers and loads dont like it, but I always respect their opinion and would never try to change their views. I am fully aware of the plight of many Greyhounds, but when people like AA call people names and tell them they are acting on a selfish whim, and then say they come on this site to amuse themselves, what conclusions are people expected to draw? Being told she doesnt care about what people think will never ever help the Dogs, its the people that can make a difference.

The above quote about selfish whims, may of been on the other thread, its relevant because both threads have turned into the same discussion.
Page 23 of 157 « First < 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 73 123 > Last »