View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2012, 12:30 PM

Zena exploring our new woodland walks VERY pic heavy!

I remembered the camera this morning, and if you don't think this is heaven right on my doorstep, then there's sommat wrong with you lol!
Off we go then

zoomies back just to check I'm coming

After half an hour in the forest, we're into big, open fields with some spectacular trees!

on and on it goes, big open fields

Then back in the woods again

more woods to the next lot of fields

Zena peeking through the gate lol!

Met some sleepy horses

Bit of a view of the woods we've just come through at the bottom end of these fields

There's my new house right at the top there!

Back into more woodland

Get
ting deeper, getting darker

now heading for a beautiful little meadow

This field as just gorgeous, full of long, soft grass, trees, wild flowers, bluebells, the lot

Heading down to the stream now for a dip

Zena likes jumping the log

Before having a dip

Then it's off up the steep steps heading for home#

On our path to home now

A barbie in a picnic area which anyone can use apparently

The path to the gate

Out of the gate

and 10 yards down the road is HOME!!!!
That's ours with the big fir tree outside my bedroom window.

All this land, 140 acres belonged to the St Helens Church and they sold it to the council for £1, so that we can enjoy it all! The beauty of it is for us is, only the residents of this road actually use it, coz there is no car park, no dog walkers with 20 dogs, no dog poo lying ANYWHERE (I've checked it out with a fine toothcome, there's nothing!!!), coz there's a bin right outside the gate and everyone USES it - so this is what I call heaven! Takes me all of one minute to walk there and I've got 2 hours in there each morning, oh thank you Lord!

It's all just a bit tooooooo perfick!!!! Thanks for looking, sorry you can't share it!
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2012, 12:38 PM
Gorgeous bet you're loving it
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2012, 12:41 PM
Wow H, that is just gorgeous! You can see how happy Zena is, her face is shining!
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2012, 12:41 PM
Wow H, glad to see you all made it there fine and well. Looks GREAT,
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Am I or WOT!!!! I cannot believe I've found something as beautiful as this right on my doorstep Zoe, and we already know them like the back of our hand, you can't get lost, coz of the big stream that runs right through the middle of both of the woodland areas, and it's all just so stunning and pretty. It's now dried out a treat too and that's after only 2 days of sunshine after all that rain we had. We've hardly ever met any dogs in there either, we seem to always have it all to ourselves, but then again, it is called St HELEN'S wood lol!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2012, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by Petticoat View Post
Wow H, that is just gorgeous! You can see how happy Zena is, her face is shining!
I think you're right there Clair, she's settled so very well, she's very quiet indoors, she even lets visitors come and go, and ignores all the dogs barking around her and the kids next door, she just sits out on the balcony watching it all going on, bless her heart.

Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
Wow H, glad to see you all made it there fine and well. Looks GREAT,
thanks Natalie, we're well settled in now, and I almost feel quite guilty that I've got everything I could ever have wished for here (oh blimey, kiss of death there hey!!!!!! )
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2012, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Am I or WOT!!!! I cannot believe I've found something as beautiful as this right on my doorstep Zoe, and we already know them like the back of our hand, you can't get lost, coz of the big stream that runs right through the middle of both of the woodland areas, and it's all just so stunning and pretty. It's now dried out a treat too and that's after only 2 days of sunshine after all that rain we had. We've hardly ever met any dogs in there either, we seem to always have it all to ourselves, but then again, it is called St HELEN'S wood lol!!!
you must be so chuffed and youve now got that more peaceful garden for Zena too. Perfect!
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2012, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I think you're right there Clair, she's settled so very well, she's very quiet indoors, she even lets visitors come and go, and ignores all the dogs barking around her and the kids next door, she just sits out on the balcony watching it all going on, bless her heart.

thanks Natalie, we're well settled in now, and I almost feel quite guilty that I've got everything I could ever have wished for here (oh blimey, kiss of death there hey!!!!!! )
Oh dont do that H just enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, every moment!
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2012, 12:48 PM
St Helens, more like queen helena's eh even the queen has less grounds, that bbq will be lovely in the summer too
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-05-2012, 12:52 PM
Wow its amazing. Well done for bagging this one Helena.
If we have to move if Gorden gets either one of these of these jobs I hope we are as lucky.

I am so pleased for you and Zena and Dave but I know it will be you and Zena who make the most of it while poor Dave has to work.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »