View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2010, 09:04 AM
WOW! She really is stunning. She's grown into herself well!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2010, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by bellaluna View Post
Wow, she is beautiful Gotta agree with you, the longhaired are my favourite too

Gorgeous girl
Thanks Jeanette, and nice to see YOU back on here too! If I've got the same person that is, coz you know what I'm like!

Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
oh she is soooo gorgeous! and i love the last pic her ears are awesome!
Thanks Lozzibear, and hence her nickname crazy ears, but sadly, all that crazy fur has gone which made them even bigger!

Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
OMG, what a little gem she has turned into !!

Where has that long coat gone????
Thanks Jackie. Yeah, I know, where has it gone, but that's thanks tothe combination of their clippers shaving off the entire underneath right down to her elbows and hocks, and then using some shears to cut along the sides 1/3rd of the way up, all so, so unnecessary, all in the name of hygeine for the spey I think she's lucky to have got back what she has quite honestly, what with the hormonal changes, it's all such a mess and I said how she actually looked like a greyhound at Xmas! At least we have some long hair appearing now which can only get better now that spring is approaching, and my breeder said it's gonna take a whole year, and Iwill only know what her real coat is going to be like at the onset of her winter, and that is the coat she will have forever, so it's a case of wait and see. She's still a longcoat to me though, and so, so easy to get the mud of it atm!

Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
Gorgeous, She looks really adult now, She looks quite "big" in the first photo, but dosent look that way in the others-just right!

Hey have you seen Kicks new GSD thread on here? wait till you see her Esme, you will just die!

.....My pup in 3 weeks......another thread somewhere
I'm glad you think she looks ok, coz I have to admit I got worried telling V about her weight compared to the others. No I haven't seen Esme yet,but dare I look??? I might want another and there's a litter due in 9 weeks from you know where!!!!! I'll be checking out your new arrival too, but glad it's not a gsd coz I'd definitely be putting my name down on V's list if she'd let me of course! Actually, my mind's already made up on this one, it's a rescue next time around for us
Originally Posted by spaznchevy View Post
awww so beautiful
Thanks spaznchevy, she's my baby ya know

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
H she looks even more beautiful than when I met her and I didn't think that would ever be possible as she was so gorgeous then.
Give her a hug from me. x
Awww thanks Bev and I will.xxx She wouldn't bark at you now either, that's all gone, maybe due to the spey and hormones or just the fact that she's more used to visitors now, dunno, but I'm very grateful! She even escaped from the dining room this morning, where I had shut them away from the carpet man, and came tearing into the kitchen to assault him, but thankfully, she did no more than a couple of barks, (phew!) and smothered him in kisses and ran off to get her football for him, but it could have been a lot worse, especially as it was a man she hadn't seen before, all alone with mummy in the house, so I've learned that she is an escape artist along with her other many talents!

Originally Posted by muttzrule View Post
WOW! She really is stunning. She's grown into herself well!
Awww thanks muttzrule, that's exactly what lilypup said this morning about her, she said she looks like a real german shepherd now, and not a skinny, lanky one, but a nice chunky, broad muscled up one, and also said she wasn't fat, which pleased me tremendously!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2010, 04:45 PM
My word she is a stunner, mind you she always was, give her a big hug from me...how did the walk go?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2010, 04:54 PM
Hiya matey I met up with Claire (Lilypup) thismorning, and as lily came charging over to us, I ws chatting to a woman and her dogs were all barking in the back of her car, Zena and Lily had a big ruck, Zena pinned her down, I felt awful, but Claire said she was telling her off and asking for some respect coz of the way she came charging up to her!!! That and the combination of her having THREE dogs come charging up to her last week and attacking her, must have set her off thinking Lily was going to do the same perhaps, especially as it was another terrior, like that black one and one last week, plus that collie Anyway, within seconds, they were best of friends again and went charging round together, inviting other dogs to join in on the way, it was great fun and we had a nice chat as always! That Lily is just the most adorable little doglet on the planet and next time I meet up with Claire, I'm gonna find a way of dogknapping her and bringing her home, but don't let Claire know that willya!!! xxxxx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2010, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Hiya matey I met up with Claire (Lilypup) thismorning, and as lily came charging over to us, I ws chatting to a woman and her dogs were all barking in the back of her car, Zena and Lily had a big ruck, Zena pinned her down, I felt awful, but Claire said she was telling her off and asking for some respect coz of the way she came charging up to her!!! That and the combination of her having THREE dogs come charging up to her last week and attacking her, must have set her off thinking Lily was going to do the same perhaps, especially as it was another terrior, like that black one and one last week, plus that collie Anyway, within seconds, they were best of friends again and went charging round together, inviting other dogs to join in on the way, it was great fun and we had a nice chat as always! That Lily is just the most adorable little doglet on the planet and next time I meet up with Claire, I'm gonna find a way of dogknapping her and bringing her home, but don't let Claire know that willya!!! xxxxx
Lol, Yea sounds like she was just telling her off, Poor Zena, considering all that hoo har last week, she is such a stable and well behaved dog.
Glad you had a nice time with Claire, see I have my spies

xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2010, 05:08 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Lol, Yea sounds like she was just telling her off, Poor Zena, considering all that hoo har last week, she is such a stable and well behaved dog.
Glad you had a nice time with Claire, see I have my spies

xxx
YEAH!! I wondered how you knew that coz we only decided last night when I rang her!!!!

Note to self.... watch your back, be careful what you say, and don't tell anyone!!!!!

Lots of noise but no contact and I managed to pull Zena off her, poor little lily was yelping don't hurt me, don't hurt me underneathZena, I was quite shocked, but Claire said she was only asking for respect and afterall, dogs always do it best don't they, but it's something I've got to watch now that Zena is out to protect herself. One of Claire's friends actually had that same collie attack her dog last week as Zena did, and she flew at them, wish I'd done the same now in hindsight, they should have the bladdy thing on a lead at the very least. They seem to want to use other people's dogs to knock some manners into it don't they!!! Could be interesting next time they come towards me coz I might not call Zena back to me next time if he makes a bee-line for her, I'll let her tell it her way!!xxxxxx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2010, 05:10 PM
She is looking stunning H, lovely young lady.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Thanks Kel, and I'll have tocheck up on the latest pics of your Star - I'm sure they're the same age, and where has the time gone, it seems like only yesterday doesn't it I'd certainly do it all over again though that's for sure
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2010, 10:08 PM
Awww...Aitch, she looks fantastic and so grown up now. We've missed you around here xxxxx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2010, 10:24 PM
It's lovely to see her - and she is lovely!
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >