Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-12-2008, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by kirsty_ View Post
i live in a 3 bed semi and have 2 dogs, 1 big and 1 smallish and just really want another but dont think there is enough room. especially as they sleep in the kitchen and the kitchen is pretty small
i live in a one bed semi with 3 big shepherd dogs and 2 cats.
no probs here.

if i had a 3 bed semi i'd be laughing!
id definitely have no hesitation adding a third dog in your situation.
id just let them sleep in another room
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2008, 04:16 PM
I have an average older type 3 bedroom house, decent garden, and 5 malamutes live in it, in fact they live only in the back half of the house, and I have no problems at all, they all have their own favorite laying down area and take up hardly any space, well thats my oppinion. lol.

Mo
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2008, 05:16 PM
lol i know the feeling, my gsd wants to follow me everywhere, is that just a gsd thing then?

NOPE - my male leo wants to be everywhere i am, even in the toilet.

I only have a wee mid-terrace 2 bed house but at the mo, i have a male and female leonberger, my wee gsd pup and the gsd i am rehoming. As long as they have space then i'm happy - i can just curl up with them
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
I was up there a few weeks ago with my ex and her sister's collie
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
I like the way the dogs posed for the photo, lovely looking dogs you have, Its nice around Caerphilly, I'm not far away from there.
Maybe we should have a "welsh" meet up up there! with a burger from the van after!
M2M im in rumney inbetween st Mellons & cardiff
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-12-2008, 05:48 PM
I'm in Morganstown so I think I'm nearest! Good idea we could meet in the car park at the top , I don't know about a burger from the van though, unless they sell veggie burgers!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2008, 06:27 PM
lol i know the feeling, my gsd wants to follow me everywhere, is that just a gsd thing then?
In a word ... yes That is, if you allow it Mine like to be where I am, but from young pups I tend to occasionally restrict their movements with baby gates and doors so they can't follow me to, say, the loo.
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2008, 06:43 PM
I have two smallish dogs in a small house

We only have a settee in our living room so all four od squash on there in the evenings. It's dead cosy on cold winter nights
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2008, 06:46 PM
We have a 2 bed bungalow and have the 3 setters, wouldn't matter if I lived in a 6 bed mansion, they also would want to be in the room with me, either on my lap or at my feet... awwww to be loved and I think we have space for another
Brainless
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-12-2008, 07:26 PM
I think as long as you have room for the dogs to lie down comfortably and somewhere for them to toilet then the number you have really only depends on how many you can care for and exercise properly.

For me that is five medium size dogs with an absolute maximum of 6 (if someone visits, get one back for re-homing etc).

I live in a 3 bedroom suburban house with 60 x 25 foot garden.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2008, 07:48 PM
we have a tiny house ,but larger liveing room (if that makes sence ) we have two collies ,we manage ok ,if i wont another dog ,it wouldnt put me off .small garden allso
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >