View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2015, 07:37 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Thursday - Polling Day)

Good Morning everyone,

Much better morning out there, the sun is shining and that dratted wind has dropped at last.

Hope everyone under the weather is feeling better, have a good day and don't forget to go and vote. Going to be an interesting finish to the election!

God bless all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-05-2015, 07:45 AM
Morning Moyra nice and sunny here too and a lot less wind thank goodness.

Hope the headache has gone Eileen.
Hope everyone else is feeling well today.
ndidi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-05-2015, 07:58 AM
Puppies eyes have opened and they are walking about now. Can't seem to get the photos of my phone. Will keep trying so you can see them all.

Sally
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2015, 08:00 AM
Morning all, lovely day here lets hope it lasts!
Oh Sally yes please try very very hard we desperately want to see the pups
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2015, 08:18 AM
Morning
My Jiggly plate is loaded to the van!!!!!!!!!! do we think it will work when it gets here or will it be broken?
shame they don't give you a time slot as i have a couple of things i could do with doing
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-05-2015, 08:34 AM
Oooh Griff, more exciting than the election LOL! Glad you're feeling better today Moyra, bit dark and grey here now, was sunny when I was sorting the girls out though. Got my bin bags ready for the tip, bone run today and will have to go for lpg. Thinking of doing it in a straight line, tip, LPG, turn round and onto motorway for bones
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2015, 09:12 AM
Good morning

Pleased you are feeling a little better Moyra

Hope your parcel arrives soon Griff and all in working order

Have a safe journey today June

Good morning Lynn, Nippy and Ndidi.

Wind has also dropped here and the sun is shinning. Teazle walked and have taken OH to vote whilst he was up and about Woke up aching but this is gradually subsiding so hopefully the cold is on its way out.

Have a good day and stay safe
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2015, 09:22 AM
Morning all...

A lovely bright day here and the flippin wind has abated at last.

Was really busy yesterday, my friends little border terrier went missing on monday, he disappeared down a fox hole and they thought he had got out, so I was printing and putting up posters on every available post while her stepdad was digging the fox holes out and he was found, albeit very dirty, thirsty and with a couple of cuts, thank goddness. So then I went out and removed all the posters from every available post He spent the night in the vest on a drip, but should be home later today, bless him.

Waiting in for a delivery of mixed ballast then let the games begin Poor eversuffering husband is going to be busy, he only gets six full days off a month, but we do need to get some work done, so when he has a week off in June, we can get the new bathroom in and sorted.

Have a good day, hope all is well and will maybe nip in later xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-05-2015, 10:47 AM
Morning to all who have followed.
griff fingers crossed the vibrating plate isn't too long and is in one piece.
Hope the aches go away soon Sue. Is Barry eating any better ?
So pleased your friends dog was found safe and sound Elaine a night on a drip in the vets is worrying enough but think how much worse it could of been. Hope you get an easier day today. Poor Brian hope he is preparing himself for all the jobs coming his way.
Have a safe drive out June.

Decided to walk up to the village hall after walking Dillon and put my cross on the paper, we have 3 today parish councillor, borough councillor and of the course the biggy. I did the parish as I do know one of them, didn't go for borough too blue for me. Went wacky with the general election voted entirely differently to how I usually vote but it was the only party that seemed to list a lot of the changes I would like to see. Don't think they will make it to Westminster though. Poke in the eye for the party I usually vote for so maybe if enough people vote differently the two main parties will see people are a bit fed up. Well some of us.
Now sitting with a coffee and some butterscotch biscuits from the butcher and have a Cornish pasty in the fridge for my tea later.
Better get on with some housework later.

Meant to say on the way back saw a Heron on the river bank just love those birds never tire of seeing them.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2015, 01:17 PM
Afternoon
Headache is gone,thanks Slept like a baby
GRIFF be vibrating in no time
Popped down to the shopping center for last minute holiday essentials you don't need( as you do )I'm pretty sure the US have shops too
Off to pick up Dad's flowersand take mum to the graveyard,so they'll be all set up for tomorrow.Will vote after Gonna vote for myself,I think
Hope everyone is well and happy,TW busy as usual Oh its sexy vet night,isn't it?
SALLY,get those puppies pics sorted or we'll have to pop by for a visit!
See ya later xxx
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »