Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2007, 10:54 AM

You know that shed.........

The one Pinky and Perky took 8 hours putting up yesterday amongst all of my other turmoil going on? It's only 7 x 5 too!!

Dave went down to take a look at it this morning with his quality control coat on, and guess wot? He's got to take it down and put it all back up again coz they haven't put the wooden battens underneath the floor, so you can't walk on it, the floor is so thin and flimsy without them (even though it's on slabs) that you fall straight thru it!!! I knew they were a couple of dipsticks!!!!

I told Dave I had to help them out with the windows coz they couldn't fathom out how to put them in, they said the plastic strips at the bottom were too long. I decided because the batton in the middle had 2 screws instead of nails in there, they just had to take that out, fit the plastic bits and the windows in and put the batton back on and voila!!!!! I told them they've got 2 heads, but I've got a brain!!!! Lol! Don't know what they thought of that little comment!!!!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, big sigh!!!
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-04-2007, 10:58 AM
Sounds like you've got the Chuckle Brothers working on it.... to me to you
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Told ya to watch out for that flipping shed
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2007, 11:33 AM
What a bunch of numpties,
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2007, 11:35 AM
Lol you could say that Ian The poor man was most upset when he called round this morning for his £60!!!!! Yes, I AM mad!!!! (now!) and I told him what Dave's opinion was and what he is having to do, and he said it's a cr*p shed and the battons that are now leaning up against the fence were not strong enough to put underneath so they left them out!!!! I didn't have an answer for once!!!!!

Yes Jackie, that shed has definitely come back to haunt me today hasn't it!!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2007, 11:56 AM
Dave says their names are Toss and Pot!!! He said I should have got them each a pair of huge boots and a big red nose (couple of clowns!!) and we should rename our house "Billy Smarts"!!!!! LMAO here thought I'd share it with you!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2007, 12:21 PM
Well if they couldn't do the job why didn't they tell you that? Leaving the battons out was such a good idea...not!
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-04-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Dave says their names are Toss and Pot!!! He said I should have got them each a pair of huge boots and a big red nose (couple of clowns!!) and we should rename our house "Billy Smarts"!!!!! LMAO here thought I'd share it with you!
Brilliant.... and maybe a wee squirty flower just to finish off eh
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-04-2007, 04:58 PM
Sorry Helena just had to laugh they won't be back to yours I take it.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-04-2007, 05:11 PM
That's definitely a big no-no in my book Lynn, they can only try it on once with me!!! Oh you know me too well now!!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >