Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2007, 06:52 AM

Good morning everyone !

Morning all,

Another dry one today, but pretty cold. I’ve only been as far as the garden, so I reckon it’s actually freezing! There’s loads of frost on all the cars and I expect to see crispy grass when I walk the dogs this morning.

Jackie is doing her yearly stall at the church today with her grandson, so this is the second week in a row that I’m at a loose end. I’m sure I can find something to do. I have to make a lasagne for tonight’s dinner, so that’ll keep me occupied for at least half an hour…..

Whatever you’re up to, have a great Saturday, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
The room was full of pregnant women and their partners, and the Lamaze class was in full swing. The instructor was teaching the women how to breathe properly, along with informing the men how to give the necessary assurances at this stage of the plan.

The teacher then announced, "Ladies, exercise is good for you. Walking is especially beneficial. And, gentlemen, it wouldn't hurt you to take the time to go walking with your partner!"

The room really got quiet. Finally, a man in the middle of the group raised his hand. "Yes?" replied the teacher. "Is it alright if she carries a golf bag while we walk?"
Adorabull
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-11-2007, 07:07 AM
Good afternoon,

It's a beautiful day here. I've been out placing a few plants around the fish pond, trying to improve the looks of it...Wish i had more idea about what to plant!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2007, 07:10 AM
Originally Posted by Adorabull View Post
Good afternoon,

It's a beautiful day here. I've been out placing a few plants around the fish pond, trying to improve the looks of it...Wish i had more idea about what to plant!!
Afternoon Jo
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2007, 08:00 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry here but windy and cold today. I'm off early to try and get some Christmas shopping done so will see you all when I get back...if I survive LOL
Have a good Saturday everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-11-2007, 08:12 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all freezing here off out for a walk with Ollie in a bit,think we will need to wrap up warm.
Have to pick up a freezer today from Curry's for Mum then take it over and get it upstairs she has no room in her kitchen luckily its a small one.
The shops would take it upstairs but won't lift it over the stair lift.
Tuesday I have to take her to buy a new cooker,she can never do one thing at a time.
at todays gem.Have a good day everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2007, 08:15 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry here but windy and cold today. I'm off early to try and get some Christmas shopping done so will see you all when I get back...if I survive LOL
Have a good Saturday everyone.
Morning Jackie

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki,morning all freezing here off out for a walk with Ollie in a bit,think we will need to wrap up warm.
Have to pick up a freezer today from Curry's for Mum then take it over and get it upstairs she has no room in her kitchen luckily its a small one.
The shops would take it upstairs but won't lift it over the stair lift.
Tuesday I have to take her to buy a new cooker,she can never do one thing at a time.
at todays gem.Have a good day everyone.
Morning Lynn
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2007, 08:17 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning All I'm home alone this weekend as oh has gone off on a golfing trip So it's just me and the dogs. Petto now back to his old self, whatever he ate on his walk took 24 hours to get out of his system, he perked up just as I was about to walk Ozzie on his own

Ooooh Lasagne, my fav - oh hates it, so I bought one yesterday for my dinner tonight not a great cook me! I bet yours will be better than mine Vicki Have a good Saturday everyone!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2007, 08:30 AM
Originally Posted by shaza View Post
Morning Vicki, Morning All I'm home alone this weekend as oh has gone off on a golfing trip So it's just me and the dogs. Petto now back to his old self, whatever he ate on his walk took 24 hours to get out of his system, he perked up just as I was about to walk Ozzie on his own

Ooooh Lasagne, my fav - oh hates it, so I bought one yesterday for my dinner tonight not a great cook me! I bet yours will be better than mine Vicki Have a good Saturday everyone!
Morning Shaza - delighted to hear Petto is back to normal
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2007, 09:22 AM
Morning Vicki! Morning all
Taken my Jamie over the fields this morning, lovely morning, crisp and cold... frosty underfoot, but we enjoyed ourselves.... you can really tell he's a field dog when he's running about then stops to watch the birds, he's so lovely... I have a weekend off so will be relaxing today!! and then strictly come dancing tonight....
Hope you all have a great day and your animals too
BTW loved the gem Vicki, very apt
Love Claire and Jamie
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2007, 09:30 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all it was frosty here first thing, but the sun has come out now and I think most of the frost has gone, not that I'm going to venture outside to find out though

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >