Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2012, 07:31 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
I'm a bit late this morning as after walking the dogs, I had to get the rubbish out for the dustman and then nip to Tesco.
Miserable and wet here, I wish this jet stream would hurry up and move as until it does we are stuck with this unsettled weather.
Malka I wish you could package up some nice weather and send it to us, that would be so nice.
Happy Birthday to Pat and your ex FS, Steph.
Good luck with the planning H.
Everyone hope you have a lovely day despite the weather.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2012, 07:51 AM
Morning all

We have a bit of a soggy day as well, which is annoying cause I really want to get my grass done, it's literally at knee height now and I can't get near it for the rain!

Another morning of ironing for me, followed by a visit to the cadet training centre so I can pick up some bits and pieces. Hopefully my detachment commander has left the keys for the store I needed so I can get in there and clean the weapons.

Have a nice day all.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-07-2012, 11:05 AM
'morning Vicki and all above

We had the most horrendous thunder and lightening last night, both Baruska and Rianna came running into the bedroom and neither would move while it was going on, Baruska especially gets very nervous and is shaking all over, I tried to comfort her and she did eventually calm down.

We need some of your sunshine here Malka, it's been a miserable summer so far all over Europe and UK.

Still finding little time to visit Dogsey and hoping I can get sorted soon.

Best wishes
Sosha
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-07-2012, 02:52 PM
'Lo all.

Declared today a "Bus" Day. Dog was perfect. Human miscalculated scenic route distance to Bus stop, Length of uncut Grass on Scenic route "Path", Wetness of long uncut grass on Scenic route "Path". Jeans still not entirely dry, Shoes no longer squelching.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by Sosha View Post
'Lo all.

Declared today a "Bus" Day. Dog was perfect. Human miscalculated scenic route distance to Bus stop, Length of uncut Grass on Scenic route "Path", Wetness of long uncut grass on Scenic route "Path". Jeans still not entirely dry, Shoes no longer squelching.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2