Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-11-2023, 08:06 AM

Frustrating Friday 17/11/2023.

Morning everyone. I can feel it might be another frustrating day.
Bit damp. Restless night with Brewster, who is now scratching at the patio door.
Maybe thinking giving him 4 5ml doses of valerian would work obviously won't.
Still some fly snapping going on but a lot lot less and intense.
12 days till our video consultation with the orthopedic vet, one day less than I thought yesterday so that's a plus.
Gorden has Freya for the day today, a couple of extra days after having next week off, Lauren has been given a new store bigger and closer to home only 15 mins travelling time.
So of course we pick up the extra days to save them the extra money the nursery will cost.
Plus we have Freya Christmas Eve again, it does get frustrating sometimes that we pick it all up, they do know and feel bad.
We are just so tired and fed up with all of Brewsters issues and not out the other side yet it gets us down a bit.
Oh well onwards and upwards we are slowly fingers crossed coming through the other side not long now.

griff I hope things if not better are no worse at home.
Don't worry I don't need A4 paper the days are fixed firmly in my head.
Kazz I hope you have a nice day.
Sue if doing the school and club runs I hope the roads cause no issues.
brenda are you having a walk today and did Margaret make it over for her visit ?
Chris has Ted accepted the new layout of the living room ? Is he still liking his tripe and how is the Christmas wrapping going ?

Have a good day everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2023, 10:04 AM
Good morning Lynn and those to pop on after

Chris Yes how has Ted taken to the new layout is it to his highnesses satisfaction? LOL nad hope your new sofa is very comfy with winter coming in fast.

Sue Have you got plans for Christmas yet are they all coming to you or vice versa as I suspect their Mom will be over for Christmas or will they go there?

Brenda Hope all is good with you?

GriffAll you can do is look after your Mom and yourself let the other pieces fall as they will.

Lynn A Freya day for Gorden does that mean a Brewster day for you? Hope it s not as bad as you are imagining butthings do look a little on the downside when we are tired stressed. I am thinking the fly snapping may be boredom maybe set off by the medication and now a habit he has. By the way when this weekend is over you are in single digits.Yeah
The joys of retail having Freya on Christmas Eve by then you will be able to leave Brewster a little while and make the most of the day with Freya.

Have a good day all I am off to the farm shop to pick up some bread;
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-11-2023, 10:14 AM
Morning Kazz not sure how long tit will take to be able to leave Brewster for a while on his own once e can start exercising daily, another hurdle to cross.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-11-2023, 10:30 AM
Kazz
Have you not heard? Christmas is cancelled this year for one very good reason. Santa has sent his sleigh away for repair and the company doing the repair said it would take at least 3 months to fix.
down to the dump yet again this morning with you know what, and a lot more to get up again.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2023, 11:24 AM
Good morning everyone

Not long now Lynn you are over the worst and light at he end of the tunnel. Hugs to you and Gorden

Kazz enjoy the farm shop

School run this morning then down to the tip, walked Teazleand done some ironing. Back on duty this afternoon. Roads not too bad still road works to contend with. They have moved one lot but can still see a massive hold dup in the evenings. The annoying part is no-one is working there

Ben managed to get to the airport not too late and arrived home bt 7,30 so not too bad. Nan is now there but as she doesn't do much I will still have to help Ben. I expect she will do some cooking but as for washing and ironing no way. I think they will all be here for Christmas so a juggling act to seat ecveryone for dinner. May get the pasting table in and the girls can use that in the with us.

Take care everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-11-2023, 12:08 PM
I hope you got your bread Kazz. Were you tempted by anything else ? I can never walk out with more than I went in for.

Sue glad the roads aren't too bad.Why is Christmas so stressful ? I'm hoping with regular walks and some Valerian we will have a fairly calm Boxing day when Mark, Lauren and Freya visit.
Freya will be beside herself with worry if Brewster gets too near, he will be on his harness and lead for the day.
Not looking forward to the days Michael is here but he is used to dogs big and small and will soon tell Brewster what for if he gets to naughty.

Our friends and now their son, wife and children are going away in their motorhome and caravan for Christmas.
Sounds tempting but we see little of the the boys and we would miss Freya I would not be happy.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2023, 11:15 PM
Evening all...things have escalated here! I will explain in a few days!
Has anyone heard from Brenda? I sent her an email but no response....very unlike her. I will wait a couple of days, I don't have a number for her butan address....I can maybe get myself there