Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2012, 04:56 AM

Good morning all - Monday!

Morning all,

Monday again but it’s better than the alternative when you think about it....

I’m lucky as I will be fully staffed for a while so things will be pretty calm for me as I won’t have to get involved in the day-to-day running. However, having said that, I have a heavy workload myself.

At least this way, I can be left to get on with it.

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today’s gem:
I hate it when I meow at cats and they don’t meow back. Unbelievably rude.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2012, 05:54 AM
Morning Cuz xx

I woke with a headache which has now been kicked intouch which is just as well as I have loads to do today.

Had trouble again with connections to internet, next week talk talk are being kicked into touch too, ridiculous, I should of stayed with BT I never had as much trouble, so slow

Talking of cats (your gem) Im so glad I have waited to have the boys neutered as I was concern about their growth, especially Bri but now they are turning into big bovvers...so feel alot happier with them now, the vet will be seeing us around the end of October ouch!!!

Rained all night and very windy, but seems rather settled now although very wet.

Have a great day hun....and all of Dogsey...Morning folks xxx
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2012, 05:59 AM
Morning Vicki and all

Hurrah it's Monday!! I am not working now until Friday! I had a busy morning yesterday, everything going pear shaped at once and only one ranger on duty having a similar time outside, just to continue the theme we had a birthday party in the afternoon and they set the fire alarm off with their birthday cake!! The building had to be evacuated and checked before they could come back in.

I am hoping for a quieter day today, just the dogs to walk (they wont be happy as it's very wet out there) and maybe push the hoover around!

Have a great day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-10-2012, 06:02 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

It will feel like luxury being fully staffed again I would imagine Vicki.

Hope the headache stays away Steph and you get some satisfaction with your internet provider.

A very wet dismal dark 1st of October here. I hope some positive news about Kazakhstan happens today. But it will mean it will not be long before I have say goodbye to Gorden going away for 10 weeks.

Good gem today. Have a good day all.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2012, 06:30 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Charly and Ash arrived back from Devon about 11.30 last night. They had both had a fantastic time and took loads of photos. I can't believe how much they packed in considering they didn't arrive there till 10pm Friday night.
I am going to see the doctor this morning as I am getting to the stage where unless I am sitting and resting I am having problems and pain and theres only so much sitting and resting one can do without going mad with boredom, and work is really worrying me now as I just can't do the job like this, but I also cannot afford to lose it.
Have a good day all and take care.
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2012, 07:24 AM
Hope the Dr can sort you out

I'm just at work today, nothing exciting - counting down the days til I'm off! As usual I have no idea what to cook for dinner tonight, I'm so uninspired with food
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2012, 08:10 AM
Good morning all.

Quite sunny here, but the ground is wet, wet, wet. Looks like there's been plenty of rain during the night.

October! How on Earth did it get to October without me noticing? .

Just our usual planned today (as usual ).

Bev, I do hope you can get sorted out at the doctors, but, if a job is causing or contributing to health problems, then me thinks it's time to look at other options and with the work front being as it is, it may well be worth getting some advice on benefits until they manage to stabilise your heart . Good luck with it all.

Anyways, onwards and upwards. Have a good 'un all.
Helen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Morning all!

Hope headaches are gone, hope holidays are enjoyed and everyone else isn't too busy.

Have got lots of mucking out to do - kennels, stable, goat pen, poultry which also means going to get some bedding. Have got 10 guts to do which shouldn't take long and my friend is coming over with his cockers for some training. It is very handy having a son who is at school all day! (although I do miss him!)

Helen
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-10-2012, 09:56 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

I am having computer problems and cannot get hold of Effie until tomorrow the earliest - today being a Holy Day when I should not be using my computer - so have to keep re-booting and hoping for the best. Not sure what is wrong so need Effie to sort it.

So I will possibly only be around sporadically and might be totally offline if he has to take my computer and does not have a loan one for me. But for the moment things seem to be OK on and off.

I think the weather is finally changing, so that is one Good Thing. Also being 1st of the month I have noted Pereg's GM-free days and we are getting there!

Better keep this short before computer crashes again...