Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-09-2013, 06:19 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread. Monday

Morning everyone.
Chilly here today and spitting with rain.
Just usual here today housework and doesn't look like my sheets will go on the line today if it rains it will have to be the tumble dryer.
We emptied the pond yesterday so the garden is very quiet without the water fall going me no likey. Will have to get a pond in as soon as at the new garden. Mark says the fish haven't stressed out and floating they seem very happy.

Helena hopefully you got a better night just two more days and the teefs will be gone.
Lorraine hope you are feeling better today.
Jenny I hope you are feeling better too today.
June I hope you got a peaceful night and there wasn't too much noise from the love shack.
Bev are you starting new jobs today ? If so good luck.

For those I have missed who may be unwell wishing you well soon. Including our furry friends.

Have a safe Monday.
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-09-2013, 06:27 AM
Good morning Lynn, same here weather wise, not a day for washing & drying - was so foggy here earlier, but that's cleared up now.

I'm off to see my granddaughter go to her first day at 'big' school this morning, she's very excited. Then it's off to work where I've got a boring meeting this afternoon and then staying up late for the men's final at the US Open so I'm looking forward to that

Have a good day everyone!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2013, 06:28 AM
Morning all Dogsey Peeps

Yep, still here in the sick bay, no further major eruptions with that tooth but it's still a nagging ache now, and I just can't wait till Wednesday when she yanks it out even though I'll be all numb and won't feel the actual relief at the time (I hope I will anyway, cos last time I wasn't and boy did it hurt!)

Zena's gone back to bed cos she was up with her dad at 5 am this morning. He's gone off to work leaving me home alone in my suffering, but I'll cope and he doesn't cope very well when I'm out of order or broken, it's just his way.

Got the dentist at 10am for my impressions, and because of course, she'll be keeping my plate with all the back teefies on, yet again I'll be on soup Soon, you won't be able to see me sideways will ya

Jen, I do hope you're feeling a lot better today.

Jenny, hope you can stand and walk on that bad foot again now after all the strapping up.

Lynn, I'm sure you'll be making an appointment to view that bungalow this week, and I'm really hoping you absolutely love it and hopefully, we can get to see it then!

Pat, just wondering how you're gonna type with a great big plaster on that cut finger, but hopefully, it's all stopped now and you haven't bled to death, cos we sure would miss you

Sorry, can't remember any more it got sooooo long yesterday this daily, but hope everyone else is ok along with the doglets.

Better get my skates on cos of the appointment at 10, enjoy your day everyone.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2013, 06:32 AM
Morning Lynn and fellow members,

Dull and drizzly here too. But I'd still rather this than very hot Similar for me too Lynn, just mundane housework etc but I will phone and make an appointment at the dentist for my OH as soon as they open at 8. I do want to give both the dogs a really good comb through as they are knotting quickly due to scratching from the harvest mites.
Cacoll - An exciting day and milestone for you granddaughter today. Enjoy your day.

To all unwell doglets and owners I hope you are feeling better today. I'll see you all later.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2013, 06:47 AM
Morning Lynn, Cacoll and Jenny, we must have posted up together today Lynn.

Jenny, hope you get an appointment for hubby otherwise it could turn into a nightmare like I'm having here, so good luck with that. I can't believe how this new dentist I have found can always fit you in the next day, but then there are 10 dentists there and they're all very efficient, young and modern, never seen a dental surgery quite like it, but it's new and makes for a pleasant change from my experiences in the past.

Lynn, are you viewing that bungalow today then??? I hope so!

Cacoll, enjoy seeing your gd going into her new school today but don't worry if she doesn't turn around and wave goodbye cos she's probably soooooo excited
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-09-2013, 06:53 AM
Morning Cacoll enjoy your Granddaughters transmission into big school.
Morning Helena. I hope the impressions don't nag that tooth back into more pain than you are suffering already.
Don't blame Zena going back to bed. When Iv'e walked Dillon I may take 40 winks.
Morning jenny good luck to OH and the combing through of the boys.
I hope the walking doesn't upset the foot.
Pat I forgot about your finger sorry. Hope it is healing today and isn't too sore.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-09-2013, 06:55 AM
Ha ha great minds Helena.
We won't be able to view till Saturday as Gorden is out all week now and when he gets home its too late. Leaving it all a bit close isn't it ? If we do like it or rather me likes it enough for me to pull the plug on the cottage.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2013, 07:03 AM
Morning all. It looks like a sunny but chilly day here today. Not been out yet.
Good luck at the dentist Helena. I hate hose impressions.
& good luck to Jenny's OH as well. Rather you lot than me.
Just waiting for the decorator to arrive now & Taff is giving me the evil eye cos he wants to go for his walk.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2013, 07:10 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

Charly and Ash arrived back just before 11pm last night. Its so lovely to see them, although Ash is just getting ready to go off on a course in Colchester for the week. I am not sure yet if he will be back each night or if its a night thing too. Charly will be staying here.
They have decided to get a rescue staffy. They want to get a dog to keep Charly company while he is at work or away nights working as Charly gets very lonely and they decided there are so many staffy's desperate for homes that is what they will look for. They have seen a few but so far none are suitable so the search continues.
They will make sure its very dog friendly as it will be staying here with Charly when she goes back to uni and will need to get on with lily.

I will be meeting an elderly lady today that I am going to go into 3 times a week, and i must go and get some keys cut as i only have one back and one front door key, other than that I have quite an easy day.

H, good luck at the dentist, hope that ache subsides soon.
Jenny hope you OH gets on ok at the dentist too.
Cacoll hope your grandaughter enjoys her first day at big school
Glad the fish survived their move ok Lynn

Have a good day all.
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2013, 07:12 AM
Morning all!

I napped today so sleep is very hard to come by tonight... I'm going to be wasted at work, methinks. So I thought I'd say good morning, and hopefully fall asleep!

Hopefully everyone is healing and feeling better today, and nothing else goes wrong for anyone!
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »