Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2021, 12:42 PM

Sedentary Saturday 11th December 2021

Afternoon peeps. Hope you are all having a good day. Grey skies here now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2021, 03:37 PM
Afternoon Brenda... Chucking down here, walked my dogs and now off to do Molly..... hope the buses come.
Dad's had a dash cam fitted today front and rear as the nutty neighbour has repeatedly nearly hit his car...also acts like cctv on his car as it's hard wired
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-12-2021, 03:59 PM
Afternoon brenda, griff and all to follow.
Grey skies here all day but warmer than it has been. We have been sorting the cabin to decorate tree up and lights on decorating it tomorrow also put some light round the fireplace.
Washing done and put away and baked potatoes in the oven for tea.

The dash cam seems a good move griff.

Hope everyone is safe and well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2021, 05:53 PM
The door slamming has begun again....the mother as been out all day, Olivia got back at about 1and the door slammed and the music begun
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2021, 05:53 PM
Hello everyone, rather late in the day but still thought I would update you.
Just spent two days in hospital having blood transfusions and also and infusion of iron. Have to go back on Thursday for another infusion of iron. Am like a ruddy pin cushion! To top it off this morning I received an appointment for an echocardiogram on Christmas Eve 24th December at 11.30 am. Oh well cannot complain that they are trying to sort me out.

Hope you are all keeping relatively well. God bless All.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-12-2021, 08:19 PM
Oh dear Moyra sorry to read this, get well soon.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2021, 08:42 PM
Good evening all.

Oh Moyra, so sorry to hear that you have been so unwell. My thoughts and prayers are with you xxxx

All quiet on the eastern front here. Have to 'phone doctor on Monday as he hasn't added to new meds to repeats.

Weather was kind to us for our walk this morning. The cafe is the emptiest I have ever seen it though. Don't see the regulars any more. Me thinks Covid is putting everyone off right now. Even McD's was empty and on a Saturday, that is unknown
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2021, 08:50 PM
Good evening all

Decorating done; put new rug down and some Christmas lights up but really can't be arsked to put a big tree up so going with couple small ones, and some baubles hanging from the living room chandeliers (not as grand as it sounds) and the fireplace.
Really chuffed looks really nice and homely as well as snug just what you need in December Gert well chuffed with the big rug LOL

Moyra I bet you feel better following that transfusion, Christmas Eve seems to be a appointment positive date my BIL has a Christmas eve hospital appointment and so does a friend of mine.

Chris Think you are right lots of people very wary with Christmas round the corner don't blame them.

Brenda Hope you have had a lovely Saturday

Lynn Bet your cabin come into its own this time of year. What is your brother doing for Christmas?

Griff Dash cam sounds a good way to go.