Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 02:30 PM

Fence spray guns should be banned :(

not a happy bunny instead of studying this afternoon have spend 2 hrs cleaning fence life off my BRAND NEW windows and MY NICE PATHED DRIVE

cos some idiot invented fence spray gun and allowed my neighbour to buy one

ANGRY isn't the word but its all i can post
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 02:47 PM
Should have made your nieghbour clean it up ,surley he should have taken more care ,i can well understand your anger i'de be livid .
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 02:48 PM
my FIL used this ONCE and then chucked it because of that very same reason!!

Alex
xx
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 02:49 PM
My landlord did the same with my fence, but as it's his house it's his problem!
Becky
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 02:54 PM
I've used one and not had a problem. I think the trick is spraying when there is not a breeze otherwise I can see how there would be problems. Oh dear. At least you didn't have your washing out
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Maybe you could stand downwind of it next time - get a free spray tan whilst he is at it!

Alex
xx
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 04:11 PM
oh dear WW3 has broken out here .....OH has really got a cop on and anyone who has met Dave will tell you he is MR PLACID easy going nice guy

after telling neighbours a few choice words he reverses out of the drive to get ready to jet wash it when lady over the road has pulled in racing him for the parking space OH shouts to her to move back he is just reversing out and she gives him a glare so he turns of the engine walks in doors leaving the car half out and half in ...he was in the right she shouldn;t have tried to sneek in when its clear he is reversing out ( he don't want the space he just wants to move the car back a few feet

now car is left half in and half out and he rfeuses to move it until she backs out ...

could be a long night
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 06:02 PM
I think it must be the heat - there have been so many inconsiderate drivers on the roads today Some guy went to let me out off Beach Green this morning, whilst another got fed up with waiting and overtook him!! What are these people on ????????

I really hope you manage to get the car back on the drive in one piece and get all the ruddy stuff off your windows and path!!!!!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 06:51 PM
she has just come and moved her car I am glad as Dave wouldn't have moved first

it has come off but an hr and tons of bleached water some people are so inconsiderate
lizziel
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-05-2007, 06:55 PM
We had the same problem when our neighbour sprayed his side of our fence - but the wood preserver went into our pond and left a big oily deposit on the surface.

Our neighbour, who is a great neighbour, was mortified. We had to get it out as it would kill the fish. We tried soaking it up with newspaper, a piece of old carpet but it wasn't successful.

My mum came up with the solution of filling the pond up until it overflowed which worked. As cross as I was that it had happened my neighbour actually thought he was doing it the best way to avoid drips on our side and was really upset at the problems he had caused. We also ended up having to repaint the side of the house next to the fence.

Hope your car is soon back at the side of the road rather than parked across it
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >