Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2007, 01:08 AM

Tapley Units

I have come across these units recently, having never heard of them before - wondered if any members on here had heard of them.

I think the company was/is now called Beaver & Tapley, they produced many items mainly storage items, desks, wall hung display units, dressers, shelves, etc etc.

These units are fetching an absolute bomb on e-Bay at the moment, and are really old fashioned, but ideal for people that have loads of collectables like us

I am fed up with dusting!!
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-10-2007, 08:57 AM
They do a fairly contemporary range as well, and I think it depends on how you arrange it and what the rest of your furnishings are like. I used to have some but when I sold my previous house the buyer was soooo taken with it they bought it off me for what i'd paid for it several years before. It is real wood not laminate or chipboard and it is extremely well made.
This is the modern stuff http://www.spiritbybeaverandtapley.co.uk/floor.htm
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2007, 03:07 PM
brilliant stuff, hangs on the wall via a bracket, so quick and easy!! Desperately want some more
Thanks for that link !