Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2010, 07:34 AM
morning all

been away for a long time....had lots going on in my life...some good some bad.

hope everyone has a happy and safe Christmas and new year

suex
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2010, 08:36 AM
Good Morning All!

Vicki, I'm glad Baz is relatively okay, remember the bike can be fixed, thank goodness he's in one piece. I really hope the Gingers get over the squits, Hugs all round but gentle ones for Baz.

I'm working today, praying I don't get sent to the freezer zone upstairs. It's just soooo cold up there! Once I get back well...not much to do...starting on prepping the Xmas dinner and wrapping pressies...
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2010, 09:01 AM
Morning all.
Had a bit of a fight with my drip stand last night, but luckily I am fine!
Got about another 8 or 9 hours here in hospital, then hopefully I can go home! Might have to come back next week for a transfusion though!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-12-2010, 09:55 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Vicki I hope today is better and that Baz is not to sore I did think of him as soon as I woke up and you too. I hope the ginger's tummies are more settled now too.

Steph glad to hear you are ok after your bump.

I hope the walk perks Kyiro up Bev. Fingers crossed for today Hevvur and you can enjoy christmas.

Nice to see you Sue.

Good gem today and have a safe day all.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2010, 11:13 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

I hope Baz is feeling ok today Vicki, no doubt he will be sore until the bruising comes out...please give him gentle (((hugs))) from us.

Glad to see Ollie is moving a but better today Lynn, (((hugs))) for him and you too.

I took Hen out this morning and came over all funny, just got home before it really hit me, sickness and upset tummy I took some Immodium and we managed to get Hen to the vets for his immunotherapy jab, I'm putting my feet up for the rest of the day though, hopefully it's just a 24 hour bug, my tummy feels ok at the moment, I'm just a bit nauseaous, but I've not eaten anything, just had half a cuppa so, fingers crossed, if I don't eat, it will go away.

Hope you all have a happy safe day xxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-12-2010, 11:49 AM
'morning Vicki, Jackie, and all.

Hope you get home early Vicki, it seems to me that apart from the shops just about everyone will be having a half day today.

A Merry Xmas and a Happy Healthy New Year to you all.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2