Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-07-2013, 06:23 AM

Morning. Dogsey daily thread (Friday)

Morning everyone looks like I'm first up today.
Dillon fed waiting to be walked. Flask done and lunch for our next quest on the house hunting front in the fridge waiting to go into the cool bag.
Not sure about elsewhere but the forecast for Harlow is 27 today. Feeling lovely and cool at the moment but expect by the end of the day we may be gasping for air again.

Helena enjoy your extra day with Dave. I also have fingers crossed all goes well with the new boiler and no more disasters await you. I have a straight jacket at the ready and the van and men in white coats on stand by just in case you need some refuge. Hopefully I can stand them down by the end of the day.
Sally good luck with Grandspoglet and the window men and hopefully the postman won't of got his library book delivery day mixed up. Could be a bit if he has.
Lorraine good luck with the training for the marathon you are gong to run.
Bev I hope Lily is better today.

Sorry if I have missed anyone. As per hope everyone is ok and has a good Friday and a safe one.

See you all later hopefully with news.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2013, 06:31 AM
Morning lynn and all,

Pleased to say there is some improvement so far in Lily today, lets hope it continues that way.
Ash and Charly are hiring a van today to take a sofa they have just bought off someone and all their stuff to Pirbright. They will be back later for the mammoth task of Charly sorting her clothes , before heading back to Pirbright tomorrow.

I am off to do mums shopping and housework this morning and then the usual work this afternoon and evening. Still last day at my afternoon evening job as I have a week off it next week so i can get my packing and sorting out well underway.

Good Luck with the house hunting today Lynn.

H hope you and Dave have a nice long weekend. If things go pear shaped you can always come and try and organise me me with my packing here .

have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-07-2013, 06:35 AM
Morning Bev. Enjoy your last day for a week although I feel you are having a break from one hard job to do another.
Good luck to Charly and Ash with the move and in their new home together.
You must be so excited about the move. You never believed this day would come did you ?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2013, 06:39 AM
Morning,been up at 6 am
LYNN,today is the day!!Dream home coming up Have a good day xx
BEV,good to hear Lily is feeling better
Quick nip to shop,no milk for my coffee
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2013, 06:39 AM
Morning Lynn and everone

LOL Lynn, you might be coming in it with me by the end of your day!!!! I do hope not though, I hope you find the perfect house which needs a bit of that tlc and diy like ours did and you can be happy forever with Dillon enjoying his lovely garden there.

I woke up and thought to meself, is it a me day or is it another one of "those" where I'm chasing my tail, and yep, it's another one of those

Walk Zena with Dave, load the car,up to van 2 to meet the plumber for 10 am and of course, I'll have no blooming water to clean will I cos he's bound to want to turn the water off to fit a new boiler I would have thought. I shall fill the kettle before he comes and take a bucket with me. Then I have to get the car up to the garage for them to fit my new tyre cos i'm driving around with the spacesaver one on it. I just hope that new boiler at great expense cures all my problems.

I must find time to pop into my hairdressers for a colour test, otherwise I won't be able to have my new colour next Tuesday. I was going to do it yesterday but of course, yesterday wasn't a good day and I couldn't fit it in.

Hope everyone is ok today along with the doglets, and I probably won't be around now cos of Dave being back for the week-end.

Enjoy your day all and good luck Lynn, can't wait to hear whether you found the right one today.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2013, 06:41 AM
Morning Bev and Elieen who snuck in whilst I was typing.

Glad to hear Lily's better today, which means you can now relax Bev. I'd love to come and help you pack, but I'm a bit tied up again today Bev
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2013, 06:48 AM
Mornin HELENA,
Wish u luck getting all your bits done,hopefully today will be calmer
Think maybe the chasing you're own tail maybe the issue
Enjoy your time with Dave,hope I got that right and is in fact you're OH and not a plumber or tyre fitter!!!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-07-2013, 07:10 AM

Yay - had a lovely ketchup with missed sleep 'cos so far no sight nor sound of them as yet. One get-up with Da Booger, who wanted another out when the alarm went but she was back in by the time I had gotten the cheese out of the fridge, so it was back to bed for another 2½ hours!

Better buzz quickly over the road before all the Shabbat rolls have gone or I will have to get a large challa and as it is so more-ish it will not do my [supposed] diet much good.

Back inna bit!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2013, 07:13 AM
Morning Lynn, Bev, Eileen, Helena and fellow members,

Lynn - All the best today for you to finally find the house you want to make a home. I also hope the weather doesn't heat up too much. Good luck.
Bev - What a relief that there is some improvement in Lily and everything crossed she continues in that vein. You'll be wishing the time away so that this evening comes and you are then off for a week to start packing for your new home.
Eileen - morning 'early bird' ... I hope your early rise was not due to a problem you're mulling over .... maybe you had remembered you'd forgotten the milk
Helena - Good luck today with your busy agenda and lets hope after your luck yesterday the boiler installation runs as smoothly as possible.

I didn't wake up once during the night and then not until nearly 7.30 That can only have happened a few times in the last year or so .................. it was wonderful but it did make me feel like I was climbing through treacle for the first 10 minutes. Boring day for me here just housework and some food shopping for the weekend.

Enjoy your day everyone .... almost the weekend.

Morning Malka - you snuck in while I was typing. Glad you had a good night ... a good start to your day and lets hope it continues.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-07-2013, 07:26 AM
Morning Eileen.
Morning Helena.
Morning Malka.
Morning jenny.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »