View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2008, 08:25 PM
Awwww Aitch, I'm so pleased to hear your first day has gone well. You're mum will be loving being back for your cookingxxxxx
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2008, 08:47 PM
I have been thinking about you while I was away, glad things are going to plan for you and your mum. I bet she enjoyed the sun today, and of course her lamb roast. Georgie will have an extra pair of hands to fuss him now too . Hope she settles back in quickly

Mel ....and Zeita sends her usual sloppy kisses xxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2008, 08:55 PM
So glad to hear your news......BRILLIANT.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2008, 09:08 PM
So pleased your Mom is home she has just been waiting for the nice weather to make a return. thats what it is......and be waited on hand and foot.

So very very pleased she is home and all is well with your world.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2008, 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Hey, don't forget about us if you are dishing up
Glad to hear your mum is back and settled and already making up for the starvation rations she has been enduring
Mmmm fancy the roasties with an egg on top, what else are you doing
Lol, today is M & S Scottish steak pie, new potatoes, runners and spring greens, I love their steak pies and so does Mum! Still room for one more outside! xxxx

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Awwww Aitch, I'm so pleased to hear your first day has gone well. You're mum will be loving being back for your cookingxxxxx
Thanks Jackie, she's clearing the plate every time too!xxxxx

Originally Posted by melsgems View Post
I have been thinking about you while I was away, glad things are going to plan for you and your mum. I bet she enjoyed the sun today, and of course her lamb roast. Georgie will have an extra pair of hands to fuss him now too . Hope she settles back in quickly

Mel ....and Zeita sends her usual sloppy kisses xxxx
Thanks Mel, especially for my Zeita sloppy kisses! She's enjoying it again today, it's just glorious out there!xxxx

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
So glad to hear your news......BRILLIANT.
Thanks Steph, good isn't it! xxxx

Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
So pleased your Mom is home she has just been waiting for the nice weather to make a return. thats what it is......and be waited on hand and foot.

So very very pleased she is home and all is well with your world.
You're probably right there Kazz, she just loves the sunshine plus it will do her the World of good, she keeps nodding off out there!

Well, this morning I really don't know myself with the help I've had! We had a lovely young lady come in at 8.30 on the dot, she gave mum a good top to toe wash in the bathroom, dressed her, tidied the room, made the bed, emptied the commode and then brought her downstairs to sit outside in the sunshine!!! She only took 45 mins. even though we'd booked her for an hour and a half, so I asked her if she would sit out there with Mum have a cup of coffee and get to know her which she did! We've now changed her visiting hours, she'll be coming earlier at 8 am. until 9, that's long enough to get the job done.

Meanwhile, whilst I had all that time to myself, me and Georgie played outside with the hose pipe whilst I cleaned the patio, he got soaking wet, he had a good run around playing with me, and coz he was wet I took the opportunity of giving him a bath with his Hibiscrub, so he's not scratchin' either! I'm in heaven!!! I'm just cooking lunch, Mum's nodding off out in the sunshine under the blind of course, so we'll enjoy a nice lunch together like we always did.

Meanwhile, me and the Care Home are gonna fall out soon, coz of the attitude I got from them this morning when I rang to ask about the doctor and the drugs which I only had half of! She was quite abrupt with me saying they hadn't changed mum's doctor, and she was sure the manager had told me A THOUSAND TIMES and yet when I rang my OWN doctor they had never heard of this one they had given me, nor had they ever heard of the surgery name!!!! Grrrr. Needless to say I took great pleasure in phoning her back and telling her I needed to know who they had CHANGED her to so that I could put it on the new registration form because they had in fact CHANGED her doctor from where she was registered here! She wants to get a*sy with me, I'll show her a*sy, when I do my letter to the Boss woman about the care they have been giving my mum!! I.E. leaving her in the bath for half an hour whilst they went up to do somebody else, and she got very cold! The meagre, poultry skimpy meals, the telling off she got for not telling them to empty the commode one morning, oh my list will be a VERY long one I can assure you!!!

Yet another case for me then!!! xxxxx
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-06-2008, 10:38 AM
Surely someone on Dogsey can help out with a recipe for gruel????!!

Snorri
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4