View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2013, 07:37 PM
Camel Park was done today after all. Haven't been back all that long - then an order in from Pizza Hut and I am BUSHED.

Will post some pics at some stage. I got some on my phone tho the cams were used for most. I'm a dead lazy photographer these days. In fact lent my cam to Jen's bloke for their holiday as the wedding is the only time I've used it since I got a half decent camera phone.

And it's one click to put the pics from your phone onto FB for the rest of the family to see.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2013, 07:38 PM
Glad you got to the camel park after all today Pat.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2013, 07:47 PM
I hope you do go wow LYNN,agents get pull out phone calls everyday Think about YOU for once and stop worrying about everyone else.Whatever decision you make I hope you're on here tomorrow back to yourself and feeling great xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2013, 07:48 PM
Shame about that awful weather there Jen, lovely pics of you in the tea rooms, perfect end to a day like that. We stayed on Dartmoor once, I loved it, we found this little white hotel in the middle of nowhere and had a nice lunch and a long g&t, I remember it well.

Got a problem with Zena's paw. I decided to leave the sock off it tonight whilst she was indoors, turned around and see some blood. I wish that vet had just left it alone yesterday instead of picking that scab off Last night when it "spotted" I decided on cornflour, but tonight I was umming and arring about using my antibacterial powder, so I slapped that on it and a clean sock and vetwrap and she's leaving it alone now. Hopefully, overnight it'll all dry up nicely again. If it was THAT bad (but it has been 5 days now), it would have spurted blood wouldn't it? It's more smothered around that area, it's not gushing out and now it's stopped anyway, but of course I'm worried I'm the world's worst worrier where my baby's concerned. I know it's only a claw but I don't think it should be like this after 5 days, and I just wish he'd blooming left it alone Maybe a trip to the vet nurse in the morning, don't know yet will have to see how it is.

Off to watch A&E in a mo (thanks Sally) but the rest of tonight is pure pants isn't it.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-08-2013, 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Yep we are meeting the agent at the office as it is a bit off the beaten track and hard to find. Viewing for 11.15.
All the best Lynn, you never know it might be just perfect.

I'm wondering where it is as I have been looking in Suffolk as you know.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2013, 08:03 PM
Loved the photos Jenny - we have your weather now. What a good idea having a cream tea .. can't go wrong with that.
Lynn - Stop feeling guilty .... people are being gazumped all the time. You'll either love the house you are seeing tomorrow or it may even make you realise how lovely the cottage is in stead. Sorry Gill is still feeling so unwell and that your Mum was moaning.

Eileen don't read this: My OH visited a very well known sausage factory years ago and we rarely eat sausages now. They are made from ........
cows lips, ears and ar*e holes amongst other disgusting things.

Off to collect my son from station now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2013, 08:05 PM
I ummed and arred over going back to the vet Helena and in the end decided against it and it is now healing nicely.
I don't think the area is a quick healer. I bought some collodial silver homeopathic antibiotic and it is working a treat. Personally I would give it a day or two with no inteference (sp) and don't allow Zena to worry round it if possible. If still worried on a couple of days then pop back to the vet.
Harvey it is near Lakenheath but a bit off the beaten track.
Night all off to watch Who do you think you are in bed.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2013, 08:09 PM
Hi Eileen!

Lynn, I hope you DO go Wow when you see that place, and really don't worry if you have to pull out of the first one......it happens all the time for all sorts of reasons.

Tang, I'm glad that you managed to get to that Camel park! An early night is probably on the cards, if Bella allows that is.

H, what a wretched nuisance about that claw but five days isn't that long really in the scheme of things. If you want to speed things up a bit, then get some Manuka honey, either medical grade from the vet (which is probably cheaper if you don't eat the stuff yourself - about £7 a tube as opposed to £12 or so for a pot) or a pot from the shelf, but make sure that it is around 12 - 14+, no more than that. Smear it on two or three times a day - I usually bung a pawz boot on for an hour afterwards just to prevent licking off and a mess on the floor!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2013, 08:09 PM
Jenny G.....
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2013, 08:10 PM
Oh yuck Jenny..............I knew there was a good reason why I dislike sausages
Page 8 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >