Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
I think we all knew that! Ever been had!
LOLOL YES right now!!!! in my defense its still early in the morning here and I need more coffee
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 04:05 PM
Poor dog my **** does it begin with B or A?
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 04:09 PM
A - it got starred out
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 04:12 PM
DD,you have to remember to give clue's A lot of really old people on here you know?
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 04:27 PM
Just nipped in to bragg bout the hair.....

I am so happy with my hair cut!! was done by a "level 3" student and she has done a fab job and it was only £8:50...
and I am going to have two colours put in a couple weeks, so there!!

Bet is was so good to be back at the river and it is still your secret oasis...You do make me laugh, Gorden, at least we got a meal out of our demised chicken, enjoy the spinning, good luck and dont fall off....

Lynn, you really must come over and sit out with my chickens, it is really therapeutic and you get nice eggs too. Was also thinking maybe do coffee next tuesday? I go to Gorefield every tuesday, so if you are free maybe we could meet up and be "ladies that do coffee"....at the place you mentioned, that I cant remember the name of and cant find which day we discussed it

Dont talk to me about pegs....my family think I am bonkers.... I cant do coloured pegs.... I can only have wooden or one colour. If I had coloured ones it would take me all day to hang the washing out, cos I have to match not only the pegs, but match the peg with whatever colour the clothes are....as it is, I have to have order on the washing line....have to put all the jumpers together, t shirts, jeans etc... cant mix and match, think it is some sort of that compulsive thing

Will nip in later....sister has just arrived....

Lovely pics BTW DD sorry the olds are leaving
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 04:30 PM

So proud of my ability to add photos that I am repeating this one here... my adopted feral.. just put his story in the right section ... He is of course a genetic freak but very fine all the same. The local strains of ferals are white or ginger
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2014, 04:33 PM
My SIL whom I will pick up in an hour is the most OCD person you're ever likely to meet ...Untill now OMG ELAINE,how mental is that? matching the colour peg to the clothes What happens if its a really weird colour and you don't have a peg for it?
I like order on my line,but that takes the biscuit Can't wait to share this with Gillian
Happy to hear your hair do turned out well
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-02-2014, 04:49 PM
So, not having the gallopings at the time, I took the risk of getting one of my drivers to take Da Booga and I to the Pension in the hope they they would finally have some of her absolute fave chew wotsits in, which they had not had for yonks.

And as usual, once we park Da Booga is let out of the car to go run run and wherever she fancies while I get myself into the huge store/sales room. Sort of like an aircraft hanger!

Da Booga got out of the car and was met by a rather large but very young looking male brindle Boxer. As he was wandering around outside I assumed, correctly, that he belonged to Eviyatar so thought OK, leave them to it, and got myself into the store/sale room, followed by both Da Booga and this Boxer, who turned out to be only six months old but he was ginormous!

Anyhow, they actually had not only the special treats that Da Booga loves and I know are OK for her, but they had some others which looked good, so I did a good stock up.

In the meantime Pereg had found a bag of cat kibble on the floor...

... and when I called her Eviyatar said "oh, she is over there, just noshing on cat food".

Whaaaaa?

Does that dog of mine not know that she is raw fed and that kibble, especially cat kibble, is Not Really Good For Her?

Oh, and when the ginormous Boxer puppy did something she did not like, she gave him a right doggy earful and he slunk off, then came creepling back as if to say sorry, so it was doggy kisses and make up time.

Awwwwwww!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-02-2014, 05:49 PM
I remember a staffy trying to hump Mabs when she was a baby and she really told him off, I've never seen her do that before or since
Lovely that they had Pereg's fave treats in, and lots of dog eat cat food, a one off won't bother her.
We could have hours of fun with Elaine now, if you want her out of the way while you talk about her behind her back give her a basket of coloured washing and a bag of coloured plastic pegs, job done!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-02-2014, 06:07 PM
Hello again everyone.
Lovely to see you Debbie love the photos.
Elaine next Tuesday is good for me.
There is the the Orchard tea rooms I wonder if they might be nearer for you.
http://theorchardtearoom.co.uk/ or the Elme hall hotel
http://www.elmehall.co.uk/ postcode at bottom of page.

Don't worry over the pegs there was a time when I had too have all my pegs matching when hanging out washing so if I started off with say a blue peg on a garment the other peg had to be blue too.

Off to do the rest of the wine making now.
Page 6 of 13 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »