Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 06:53 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Sorry Nippy Jenny Something will turn up for your granddaughter,something even better Fingers crossed for her.Poor Hubby Get well(( hugs)) on the way.
It was her first interview and although she has got a BA Hons she doesn't have any hands on experience. She didn't seem too disappointed. As I said to her she has now had the experience of an interview, it will be easier next time.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 06:59 PM
Evening all

Congratulations Lacey

H, glad Zena's ear seems so much better today.

Malka and everyone else Hi there!

Been a relatively quiet day, I did try some PE this morning cause the lassie I'm there to support has NO confidence and the only way I could get her to do anything is if I do it and we do easy stuff. So I had a go, was sore afterwards but she got moving which is what she needs because the lassie is badly overweight.

Had Davie at the opticians, he has the same frames, just a size up cause he has grown. He loves them cause he can see out of them properly (his old pair were scratched).

Been sleeping the rest of the time, dozed in bed for a while. So must be tired. Brian has made dinner (chilli - yum), I am really looking forward to it.

After that, bedding is needing changed, and I want to get a little more ironing done, then onto the English Higher.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
It was her first interview and although she has got a BA Hons she doesn't have any hands on experience. She didn't seem too disappointed. As I said to her she has now had the experience of an interview, it will be easier next time.
Absolutely right Wish her well
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 07:23 PM
Cheers LORRAINE,will pass it on You sound in great form.Bet wee Davie looks even scrummier in his new specs no idea why I call him wee probably bigger than me,most people are Enjoy your chilli,a man that cooks...hold on to him
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-02-2014, 07:27 PM
Evening Elaine and June and Jenny Nippy and Lorraine and Jenny.
Glad you got the light problem sorted Elaine.
Your trip out sounded a bit hairy June.
I hope OH soon feels better Jenny Nippy and sorry to hear Granddaughter didn't get the job. There will be something better I'm sure.
Lorraine enjoy dinner.
Jenny we had rain too today and just as everything was drying.

Just had my dinner the rest of the home made steak and kidney pie fried mashed potato steamed mixed veg and yummy gravy. Feel a bit full now but at least it was healthy unlike yesterday when I ate a lot of rubbish.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 08:11 PM
Lacey, dinner was scrumptious.

Davie is 5ft tall now I'm 5ft 1inch. I predict by this time next year he will be taller than me!

Well I think I'll reduce my workload to changing the bedding and doing the English. Ironing can take a back seat for now.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 08:25 PM
Evening all

I'm so sorry, I haven't read the whole thread.

I hope you are all okay.

It's a bit busy here at the moment - step-MIL gone, daughter back at school, Dad having a major birthday this year, other stuff with family and friends.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Lacey, dinner was scrumptious.

Davie is 5ft tall now I'm 5ft 1inch. I predict by this time next year he will be taller than me!

Well I think I'll reduce my workload to changing the bedding and doing the English. Ironing can take a back seat for now.
Oh Davie is the same height as me except in heels
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 08:46 PM
Oh LS,any plans for the birthday celebrations?
Off to collect the scout,wants a chip on the way home
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2014, 08:50 PM
I'd love a chip!

It's my dad - a little party at home, a trip to a car museum and I've bought him a guitar he had when he was young and played with Bud Clancy's band in Limerick. I hope he likes it.
Page 6 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >