Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Afternoon LYNN
Yes,well he has stopped saying " I'm going to die" so things are looking up.Has a guy going with him to Dub later so he can drive..reckon he'll be back to himself some time on Thursday Have never seen him passing on a Turkey/ham dinner,or any dinner come to that Presently,snoring on the sofa
The sun has come out at last Good time to take the princess for a stroll,although she's snoozing too
Think I'll have a coffee first,before I go anywhere near the lead drawer...and maybe something yummy...it is Sunday!
Thankful he is not going to try to drive, Eileen. So many do.

Enjoy your walk.

Wee dog smells SOMETHING in the shed so has been doing here "I am a terrier and i WILL sniff you out" act every time we go out for wood etc.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
I am so full, I can hardly move, the double portion of apple crumble and custard might have been my undoing

This myth of having Baby for Sunday dinner must be an Irish thing....last week Lacey this week Rosebud.
Gordon pleases stop encouraging them

Kazz so sorry to hear about your colleague, such a shock when something like that happens
Did not see that last week. !! Not original then
ah well
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
Did not see that last week. !! Not original then
ah well
Great minds think alike!! ..or is it fools seldom differ
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 04:53 PM
Morning all.... right lets see if I can remember everything!

Lynn I have a rotary line.. TBH I think I am only about 1 of 10 people in the whole of America that hang their washing out, everyone uses tumble driers.. which to be fair are bigger and more economical here, and I use mine quite a bit in the winter, but whenever I can the washing is out!
Helena betcha ended up in Dunelm!!
Bev your weekend with Charly and Ash sounds brilliant I bet you can't wait
Rosebud 3am - that's a late night not an early morning!
Nippy Jen I think I have missed lunch
Gordon Your funny, your posts crack me up!
Eileen Sorry about hubby
Jenny it must have felt so good to open the door and let the boys out, even though their paws had to be washed again.
TW take it very easy today please! otherwise the male nurse will have to come along and sort you out!
Moyra HI
Malka so sorry to hear about Pereg, and your lack of sleep, if I was closer I would come and look after you both x
Kazz such sad news *hugs*

Sorry to anyone I have missed, but phewwww think I did quite well this morning.!

Well last night I found a tick on Tilly's cheek, so got my tweezers out and got it off head and all, cleaned the spot then put some antibiotic powder on it, not sure what else to do, it was a big bugg*r, maybe a deer tick as we had run the wood trails yesterday, she has a bit of a lump where it was but seems fine in herself, will keep an eye on it. Nasty things yuck hate them!

Today, not a lot planned, finishing off cleaning up the living room, dusting etc... might go to the local bakery for lunch which means an easy dinner of soup and sarnies etc... yucky cold drippy day today, not raining but not dry if you know what I mean...

Happy Sunday everyone xx
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 04:54 PM
Half a rainbow...

To end the day....

Have a lovely evening out there all of you...
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 04:55 PM
Gordon's flu remedy Apply goose grease to all non moving parts....all my parts move Which parts are we talking about here?getting a bit worried
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
Morning all.... right lets see if I can remember everything!

Lynn I have a rotary line.. TBH I think I am only about 1 of 10 people in the whole of America that hang their washing out, everyone uses tumble driers.. which to be fair are bigger and more economical here, and I use mine quite a bit in the winter, but whenever I can the washing is out!
Helena betcha ended up in Dunelm!!
Bev your weekend with Charly and Ash sounds brilliant I bet you can't wait
Rosebud 3am - that's a late night not an early morning!
Nippy Jen I think I have missed lunch
Gordon Your funny, your posts crack me up!
Eileen Sorry about hubby
Jenny it must have felt so good to open the door and let the boys out, even though their paws had to be washed again.
TW take it very easy today please! otherwise the male nurse will have to come along and sort you out!
Moyra HI
Malka so sorry to hear about Pereg, and your lack of sleep, if I was closer I would come and look after you both x
Kazz such sad news *hugs*

Sorry to anyone I have missed, but phewwww think I did quite well this morning.!

Well last night I found a tick on Tilly's cheek, so got my tweezers out and got it off head and all, cleaned the spot then put some antibiotic powder on it, not sure what else to do, it was a big bugg*r, maybe a deer tick as we had run the wood trails yesterday, she has a bit of a lump where it was but seems fine in herself, will keep an eye on it. Nasty things yuck hate them!

Today, not a lot planned, finishing off cleaning up the living room, dusting etc... might go to the local bakery for lunch which means an easy dinner of soup and sarnies etc... yucky cold drippy day today, not raining but not dry if you know what I mean...

Happy Sunday everyone xx
re ticks.. expert here as they don't seem to dip their sheep properly... Cats used to come in with several on their wee faces every day and I got adept at getting them out with just tissue rapped fingers.

The thing is that if there is any infection, the bite at first will pass it on. I just used to pull and do nothing more.

The wee lump is normal too; bites on me itched days intolerably...

Then I realised when I was worried as I had been ill and missed some, they they fall off naturally after three days when they are full of blood. Often we do not see them until they are large. So the size you saw will have been simply filled with blood

I had some on me; tiny they are when empty. Uncrushable too. Used to cremate them. had one once climbing up the laptop screen when the cats were on the bed.. dark brown spidery things.

Cats were always fine an rarely on the dogs as they are not loose in the fields of course.

Now you have me itching!!!

But please don't worry
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 05:18 PM
I can't see anyone else's comments on this thread..

OH MY G*D my Dogsey is broken
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 05:20 PM
Pheww it's ok, you are all back

Rosebud Thanks for the info re. ticks, yes not sure how long it had been there, the bite looks ok this morning not red or inflamed so I will just keep an eye on here...
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2014, 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
I can't see anyone else's comments on this thread..

OH MY G*D my Dogsey is broken
Mine is stuck on page 4 Have to manually move up a couple of pages.Didn't sign up to all this hard work!! What's up with that?
Page 5 of 10 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »