Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ollies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2011, 07:27 AM
Bet you are so glad that yesterday is over and done with
Really pleased that she is back home and having all the T.L.C she deserves.
Maureen
(Please tell her that our dog Buster has just officially enrolled her in the"shiny teeth club".There are only a few members at present-well actually there is only him and Lily,but we are hoping that other members will have dogs who want to join.)
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2011, 09:49 AM
Well she is feeling very sorry for herself today and still refused any food this morning, so I went to tesco and bought some value mince, some chicken breasts, some hearts and a whole chicken.
I cooked the mince and she turned up her nose so I offered her some of the prize choice chicken while the chicken breasts were cooking but she wouldn't touch it. She has to have her painkillers with food so I needed to get something into her. She had me thinking she must be feeling very poorly to turn down fresh mince, but then I offered her one of thier little treats that look like mini sausage rolls and the little madam grabbed it and wolfed that down in seconds. So I fed her a few of them so she could have her pain killer and antibiotic.
I have just offered her a piece of fresh chicken breast and she nearly took my hand off for that, so I guess she is not feeling too poorly to eat at all, but just sulking and paying me back for putting her through this and for making her wear a muzzle when I am out, and last night when i was in bed, so she couldn't touch the wound or take her moods out on kyiro.
She is the first dog I have ever had thats acted like this all the others you wouldn't know they had been operated on, but giving her the benefit of the doubt as she is also the oldest I have ever had spayed so it may take her longer to feel right and it is a big op.
Must say she was a very good girl when I took Kyiro for a walk this morning and left her at home alone. So she deserves all the extra tlc she is getting.
Only thing concerning me is that she hasn't drunk anything yet, but I expect she will when she needs too.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2011, 01:00 PM
He is Lily just 24 hours after her op, showing off her wound and the fact she has been superglued back together instead of stitched.

k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2011, 03:03 PM
Hope Lily is feeling better and has a drink when ready, looks like a very neat wound but am sure she feels sore, sending a hug from me n Scoop x
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2011, 03:40 PM
That is a very neat wound and looks as if it will heal very quickly. Glad she is eating and I am sure in a day or so she will be completely back to normal. Big hugs xx
rueben
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2011, 05:06 PM
Good vibes for a full and fast recovery for Lily.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Pleased to report Lily is eating and drinking normally now as well as hopping up and down off the chairs to sleep and wander about.
I havn't walked her today and she is now acting a bit bored and whinging, but I want to try and leave her 3 days with no walks if I can and then just give her very short 10 min walks for a week.
Her carprodol and antirobe tablets I have to ram down her throat as she is too clever to take them in food.
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2011, 05:20 PM
get well soon Lily love and hugs Tom and Bella xx
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4