Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 11:55 AM
Why can't you bolt the back gate GRIFF?
I'm not one of those people who cry when their child starts school or heads off on a trip,or even during a Christmas play My mum thinks I'm not normal She cries at everything might feel it but don't show it Have cried buckets over dogs though must be a hidden meaning in that,but no idea what
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by Jakesmummy View Post
As its nearly 12 il say afternoon to u all .from how u all talk I take it u all know each other really well .i kinda feel like I an interloper .or the one at a party no one knows .
nonsense You're not an interloper Just need to jump in and chat away( maybe not as much as me,I never shut up )
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 12:06 PM
Afternoon Jakesmummy, i don't know anyone here in real life at all, i was a member years back but lost my password for years then earlier this year i found it! came back and everyone was lovely so i stayed Lol
Lacey i can't get the bolt to slide into the u shaped thing on the fence post, i have been and sorted it out, i just unscrewed the screws a bit mow Lol, wouldn't mind but the gate cost a fair bit and i have put the wood stain stuff on it too, will wait until it dries out a bit and then get some yacht varnish on it, just don't like having a gate i can't lock as our back drive is nice and dark and secluded.
Lacey, i don't cry at anything at all except for my pets.... life can chuck what it wants at me but i will very very rarely cry, my nan died and my dads family were disgusted as i didn't cry, wasn't i didn't care as i did but she had cancer and wasn't suffering anymore so why would i cry? also not my thing to show emotion
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 12:11 PM
At least you have it sorted for now GRIFF
Really must go and do something.Been looking at laptops for the past hour,my head is spinning
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 12:41 PM
I have to admit when I phoned Jacqui about sponsoring Duncan I did cry because I felt his lonliness and him not in a mood to trust Jacqui and he didn't know where he was either. Oh course it was all new to him and not having been housed indoors before Eileen gave him her shed. Bless his little heart. At least he has the new girl in to share with she will be as at a loss as him and they can commiserate together. I am sure they both will settle down soon and he does get on with the other hounds which is important. I just wish I could afford to do more for our little fellow. Still it is a start and I will continue to donate, after all it is only money that my ungrateful daughter and family have saved me by moving away without telling me.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 12:44 PM
Jakesmummy, we all started off as strangers and had to find our way in and find the people we most associate with and like. You may get the odd one who you do not see eye to eye with but in general terms we all like each other and get on. You are very welcome and hopefully we shall all get to know you better as time goes on.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 12:44 PM
My you have all been so busy on here so have skim read. Surely it has to be scrumpy with pasties. hope everything is going well. Lacey I sympathise with you. When ever I lost one of mine I filled the space with something else. At least you have the great thing of knowing Duncan is still with you in your heart and still see him on the website. Keep your chin up chuck. Bfn catching up on corrie as DVD played up.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-11-2014, 12:52 PM
Afternoon downstairs tidied even washed the walls where Dillon leans against them. Skirting boards in living room washed down too. Having a coffee then a tidy upstairs.

Awwww (((hug))) Eileen. Commiserations to those with dodgy back gates, trouble at tip and I believe bike eating terriers.
Glad the boiler is still going Nippy Jen hopefully it will continue so thankful mine is fixed as it is so cold. Copied that short note from the man at Grants to Matt who fixed our boiler he says we should push to get the majority of our money back. Not banking on it though. ( No pun intended).
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 01:04 PM
Lynn, he should offer some money back after all his disgusting work on your boiler. I hope you will tell him that your are putting it into the hands of Trading Standards if he doesn't refund the money he conned from you. You might stand a better chance of getting some or all of your money back if he doesn't want to be reported to TS. However that does leave him free to con and perhaps put other people in danger...........needs to be considered.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 01:07 PM
Thanks BRENDA & LYNN Am absolutely fine
MOYRA,it's been a week already did see a pic of the girl hound,she looks so much like him,bound to be in love by now
Just had Lacey out for a wee dander,it's a lovely day Decided to go to Asda tomorrow,so mum can come too,she has her art class today! Need to book an appointment to see her,always doing something
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »