View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-01-2016, 05:24 PM
Lynn - it certainly looks that way - but I'm not one for counting chickens.
There is a lot of dog in a very small container with DC - and we have yet to see how she manages with the little 'orror, when she has really got her dander up! My friend is only small in stature and could have a bit of a problem with her but we'll just have to wait and see - one hurdle at a time! lol !
Thornit is now ordered - such things seem to be easily accomplished by the Mem, unlike myself, she is quite at home on the computermybob! Whilst she was at it we topped up on Drontal and Advantage also a new tin of Septi-clense. Like to be prepared for all eventualities, which is why I was surprised to find I had run out of Thornit - must have used the last ages ago and forgotten to re-order. Not like me at all - perhaps the old marbles are going with the advancing years.
Got pounced on by the Mem earlier today as I have been putting off going down to the village for an appointment with "Flymo Frank" our geriatric village barber. As I was making my exit with the dogs - I was ambushed by herself and informed that she had got out the clippers and a chair had been placed in readiness for my "smartening up". I now have a No 2 all over and am pronounced to be much better. Thank goodness she isn't allowed near my beard - the blerdy woman is a menace. Feel very sorry for all those sheep she used to shear - mind, she was probably gentler with them! lol !
Bye fer now.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-01-2016, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Harvey is the fencing working ? Hows the back ? I find yahoo seem to have spates of lots of maintenance and it is difficult to access emails when they do.
I hope it will do the trick Lynn. I just posted some pics in a new thread to give you an idea. The second pic only shows one layer of 'stock fencing' but there is another layer above now and the bamboo screening as well.

Back is all OK now thanks..........until the next time

Have been meaning to ask you........Did Yahoo want you to change your password about six months back, did you change it I didn't want to change it and they've given up asking me now
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2016, 05:38 PM
i think your wise not to count your chickens Gordon. Fingers crossed it all goes well and the direction you would like it to go.
Glad you are all stocked up now and at the mem cornering you for a haircut. You will remember to go to flymo Frank next time I guess.
Glad the back is better Harvey and have seen the fencing looking good.
Yes yahooo did if I remember didn't though and they have given up with me also.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2016, 05:44 PM
They were doing something to make it more secure or something, I'm always forgetting passwords and spend my life having to ask them to email it, then usually I have to think of another, which I also forget, and so it goes on. This is for everything by the way, not just Yahoo.
LG, at least you didn't get put through the sheep dip after
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2016, 06:48 PM
Hahahaha Poor you LG, hope you have a hat to keep your head warm Lol...i need a haircut but i am putting it off
Harvey...fence looks good, worth the effort not to see your neighbour
TW, glad the bone run was uneventful
Lynn, pleased the wardrobe is coming down and the shelves
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-01-2016, 08:35 PM
Seldom seen without a hat of some kind Griff (must hide the sheer unadulterated beauty of my physiognomy) don't want the local ladies to start swooning - en masse). Coupled with which, for about 8 months of the year it is cold and blerdy wet up here!!! LOL !
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-01-2016, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
They were doing something to make it more secure or something,
Yes, that's what they said, to improve the security of the service, but I asked myself what could a hacker get out of hacking into my Yahoo e-mail.

The worst that could happen is they send an e-mail to someone posing as me, how would that benefit them

I occassionaly get e-mails from people I have been in contact with a long time ago, the title is usually suspicious, and it often goes straight in the SPAM folder and now I just delete all SPAM without opening.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-01-2016, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Seldom seen without a hat of some kind
I find that hats (of some description) are essential this time of year, today was one day when I went out without one and sure enough I ended up with a headache from the cold wind on my forehead. Has taken until about two hours ago to get rid of it as well
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2016, 10:24 PM
I used to rock wearing a hat but now with my steroid face I look awful...like a big flesh coloured football lol...least I am warm though
That was a big word LG....i like it though!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-01-2016, 10:50 PM
Warm is definitely the way to go Griff - don't matter a damn what you look like as long as you're cosy! Where we are, for about 5 months of the year. when you bump into another person you can't tell if they are male/female or old/young. They are just a big bundle of clothes - invariably topped off with some sort of headgear. The majority of the moor is around 1000 feet above sea level and draughty to say the least!
Must say - I like hats and have all sorts for all occasions. The only one I haven't plucked up the courage to wear is one of those Yak Herders hats (you know the brightly coloured ones with ear flaps and a bobble on top) strongly suspect one of those might be a bit young for me.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >