View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2014, 11:37 AM
Rose Myra has said she is going to call the police if she see's no sign of her neighobur later today and that she has tried to contact her by various methods. She cannot be held responsible for how other people feel about this person, she is trying to do the right thing if others aren't.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2014, 12:51 PM
Good afternoon all...

So sorry to see Nigredo has hurt himself, lets hope he is just resting it and will be feeling better by tomorrow. It's always a worry when we cant help them, but the sheet idea will help him to do what he has to do, bless him. Hope Loki's fits soon subside, must be a worry for you too LS xx

Not been keeping up with whats gone on, had a really busy weekend, after friday's flippin day!!!

Got ready to go the house and the electric went off. Only mine so was on the phone to EON, after 3/4 hour managed to get it back on so then was very late to get my car to the garage!! Went to get my car fixed as the mount they put on broke. Another mount was ordered and it was the same type. It was too small, although it was supposed to be the right one, the mechanic wouldn't fit it and we had to wait for the owner to come back from prayers. He ordered one from a different place and yup!! it was much bigger. So that has been refitted, a new tire and then had to get the tracking done. Left home at 10:30 and got back in just before 7....after having to go get eversuffering husband. Poor dogs had been left, but they were sooooo good.

I saw it was lightning over your way Lynn, when I took eversuffering husband into work. It looked really spectacular, but we didn't get any rain here. it is a bit dull now, but still dont think we are forecast any rain.

We got the fencing out the front sorted yesterday, dogs walked by the river, and yup most went in for a swim, even Shayda went in and thoroughly loved it.

Hope all is well with everyone else and will nip in later xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2014, 01:02 PM
Afternoon Elaine. Goodness me Friday was a busy day.
Hopefully its all out of the way now and you can get back to normal whatever that is.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2014, 01:03 PM
Thanks for the messages guys - he had his tenth fit half an hour ago. I hope that's it.

So sorry to hear about Negredo. With luck it'll ease on resting and you won't have to see the vet.

Busy time for you Elaine. Let's hope the rest of the week is easier.

The kids are playing outside but the sky has turned really dark. I suspect they'll all go racing towards their various homes soon so I'd best make sure the gate is open.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2014, 01:08 PM
Me and mine back from the river, Soaking wet and happy. All lay down with a bone and then will sleep till tea time. Sun is in and out but quite warm here. Managed to lose phone, found it again, I'm a nervous wreck with it, I'm sure it has developed a mind of its own and takes itself off on little jaunts
Thought I'd found a sunroof motor for my car, but although it wasnt showing as gone, when he went and checked, the headliner and motor were gone spent most of the morning looking for one, looking like it won't be easy to find. I think I'll get a price to have the house painted outside instead, moving fairly quickly down the To Do List now
Malka, hope you are OK there and things have quietened down, making it to the shelter in less than 15 seconds and down steps is non negotiable for you and an impossibility, don't these people running things understand this
Myra, one of my neighbours on one side is a lovely bloke and I realised I hadn't seen him for ages, transpired, after much investigation on my part, that he had gone on holiday for a month! Although i doubt your neighbour is away, maybe been hospitalised though.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2014, 01:29 PM
Nigredo is putting JUST a teeny bit of weight on it now, which is good news. I have left him alone in my room, because him following me all over like the shadow of a dog he is isn't good for his leg. I hope he will be okay.

I have also called police about my neighbor and am waiting on their arrival. Have given them all the basic information they need. I hope this lady is okay, and she's just gone somewhere or something.

It's strange to not see her for this length of time. She does sometimes coop herself up for a day or two, but not usually this long. Because she has no family, I don't see where she'd have gone? Police told me to meet them next door anddddd... they're here. Will be back with hopefully good news.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2014, 01:29 PM
Fingers crossed that's it for Loki for good long while Linda. Get ready for the children hurling themselves back in possibly with friends too.
Afternoon June. You need a lead for that phone. shame about the motor for the sun roof good luck with the quotes for the painting.
Really should do the house work now Dillon has moved.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2014, 01:30 PM
Good news about Nigredo Myra fingers crossed he will be a ot easier on it tomorrow.
Good luck re: the neighbour.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2014, 01:31 PM
Hi guys

MJ, I think the problem was with how you referred to the lady. She may be hated on your block but the lady is still entitled to live. My suggestion would be ask the police to break in because it is evident that there is something really wrong. As for being involved, you won't be in any trouble, it is a neighbourly thing to do. I would certainly do it for some of my dodgy neighbours even though they are a pain.

As for today, well, got unpacked for the most part, and the washing is getting done slowly. I am going to hang out another load just now then go for a walk with Dougal, just hoping we can avoid all the beggering harvest flies! They are doing my head in...they don't bite but the tickling is just so annoying!

Just got the bergen to unpack, it's full of shoes and rations from the ration packs
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-07-2014, 01:43 PM
Afternoon All,
Sorry to hear of poorly doglies and sending positive thoughts for speedy feely-betters.

Too hot for me again but only just ventured out between mounds of paperwork. Poppy had her early walk with OH.
I'll take her later when it cools down. Might cut the grass too.

Back to work tomorrow, not much of a weekend.
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »